IGNORED

QPR Tickets

arrytheb

Question

Jerry, I purchased 'gold' upper tickets this week and I'm fairly confident nothing on the ticket website indicated whether they would be restricted viewing or not. I've received the tickets today and they say they are restricted sight lines. Now either I've totally missed it on the site when I purchased which would be my fault or it's a little naughty that I can buy 'gold' with no warning. Appreciate City probably have no input into the seat allocation but this seems a little out of order if I'm honest. Did I miss something here?? 

1 answer to this question

You've not missed anything this issue happens every season with QPR away tickets.  As I mentioned in another post on this subject we have to sell them in the order that they specify. It's nothing you did when selecting your tickets.

The wording we received from QPR :

Additional notes: There are restricted sight line tickets included in Gold and Silver tickets, which means fans may not be able to see the goal-line, normal prices apply.

Totally understand your point but as you said it's something we have no input in.

Archived