IGNORED

Credit to Tranmere Supporters

Taz

4 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

They'd look a right load of chumps if they were all pissed off about it. The gulf is ridiculous these days and everyone accepts this.

Very true, but you also couldn't blame them for sitting there looking dejected and making little/no noise.

3 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

They'd look a right load of chumps if they were all pissed off about it. The gulf is ridiculous these days and everyone accepts this.

You have to remember that Tranmere are in the bottom 3 of league 1 and the Manure squad are worth more than all of their players and ground and the potato crop they get from the pitch! ...:yawn:I do love the FA cup 

1 hour ago, Peter1450 said:

Good to see some premier players covered in shite ? 

Just watched highlights …. I found it refreshingly nostalgic to see an old fashioned traditional muddy English winter Football Pitch... So good to see it again instead of the perfect 'snooker table' pitches we've grown used to in recent years … 

Something nice about imperfection in football, inc the bullshitty VAR …  nowt wrong with a bit of mud on a football field or a controversial human error wrong decision now and again.. 

4 minutes ago, WhistleHappy said:

Just watched highlights …. I found it refreshingly nostalgic to see an old fashioned traditional muddy English winter Football Pitch... So good to see it again instead of the perfect 'snooker table' pitches we've grown used to in recent years … 

Something nice about imperfection in football, inc the bullshitty VAR …  nowt wrong with a bit of mud on a football field or a controversial human error wrong decision now and again.. 

I kept expecting to see Francis Lee or Dave Mackay

1 hour ago, WhistleHappy said:

Gary Lineker and Co commented more than once how they enjoyed watching a game without VAR at Shewsbury, or words to that effect 

16 minutes ago, Midred said:

Will they use it in the replay at Anfield? 

I think the ruling in previous years was that it could only be used if both grounds were able to use it.

Then again that could have been for two legged games in the Carabao cup. Pretty sure because Ashton Gate didn't have the infastructure for it against Man City, it wasn't used for the game at the Etihad either.

So in short - I don't  actually know :kiddie:

Archived