IGNORED

Shrewsbury Vs Liverpool

myol'man

3 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

Pretty shite atmosphere from the Shrewsbury fans tbh. Ashton Gate would have been a cauldron and from what I've seen so far I'd quite of fancied us to have a real go at this Liverpool team.

Yeh... massive cauldron. They’ve been giving us so much to get up and get excited about recently!

Gutted we aren’t playing lfc second 11 to be honest.My eldest boys team won this morning and it would have been a quick shower and down the gate for more LJ tombola / cheddar valley/ chunky pies etc.

My wife is from Shrewsbury but even she wanted city to go thru so theboys could watch Liverpool.

At least they saw us beat Man U a couple of yrs ago- we can’t do it all- and as wally says these things take time- until our global domination is complete.

Cmon City just sign a striker- even Devon White would do at the moment

35 minutes ago, Peter1450 said:

Must be 10-0 to the BBC just on mentions of how Shrewsbury beat us to be playing Liverpool!

Am I the only one angry at the leadership in our club? It’s obvious that had we been there Klopp would have fielded a better team, but Shrewsbury for gods sake are utter rubbish - yet we could not beat them twice!

Is Mr Motivator still available? Or is he too tall?

44 minutes ago, Peter1450 said:

Must be 10-0 to the BBC just on mentions of how Shrewsbury beat us to be playing Liverpool!

That's why I'm watching without commentary because that bloke's over dramatising really does my head in.

Got Talk Sport on, a few seconds ahead, but at least i know when to look up at the TV if something is about to happen

Archived