IGNORED

Reading Live Stream (Robins TV)

Ashton Yate

51 minutes ago, WhistleHappy said:

Seriously??  People are actually willing to pay to watch this live?

Cant think of anything more boring, jeez, unbelievable Geoff !   The Worlds gone mad.... 

6B1A3000.jpg

I’m paying to watch this live, a few miles down the road at whatever Reading’s stadium is called now (assuming that it’s been sponsored by some obscure company)?

It’s much better than paying to watch it recorded hours earlier.

5 minutes ago, Tipps69 said:

No games are currently on the red button for tomorrow night.

Maybe because of the cup semi-final being on, they aren’t wanting people to watch other games?

Cardiff v West Brom & Leeds v Milwall both on red button tomorrow 

4 minutes ago, Tipps69 said:

Well I can only go by my Sky Box & it is only allowing me to record Villa v Leicester, I’ve literally just tried again & I’ve recorded all of our other games on the red button previously, so I’m aware of what I’m doing?

Probably because it’s a rearranged game...

5 minutes ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

Probably because it’s a rearranged game...

Spot on.

Clubs have no say in the Full Midweek games being shown, but do have discretion on any re-arranged games. We turned down at least 1 last season.

It's completely up to Reading.

• Admin
6 hours ago, Tipps69 said:

Well I can only go by my Sky Box & it is only allowing me to record Villa v Leicester, I’ve literally just tried again & I’ve recorded all of our other games on the red button previously, so I’m aware of what I’m doing?

Assume you are going through Sky sports football and not sky sports main event? 

Looks like another game could be available? 

20200127_174735.jpg

1 minute ago, phantom said:

Assume you are going through Sky sports football and not sky sports main event? 

Looks like another game could be available? 

20200127_174735.jpg

Yep, I was. I’ve just checked now & I now have those same games available but they definitely weren’t showing earlier.

They like to swap them around and change channel - so be careful if you’re recording it. Missed the entirety of the Charlton game as it switched to Millwall v Cardiff at kickoff as they made the West Brom game available at the last minute and moved all the channels around.

Hopefully they add us tomorrow.

48 minutes ago, bcfcredandwhite said:

I live in Swindon too but I’m going - joint birthday treat for me and my son!

Lets hope for 3 points!!

You poor soul having to live in this dump.

i actually have a meeting at children’s school at 6pm regarding SATS, so I am hoping that sky come up with the goods.

Archived