IGNORED

Euro 2020 tickets

BCFC1512

15 hours ago, sticks 1969 said:

Thanks Dave it’s the small print that seems to be the pain in the ass 

quick summary 

if you have tickets and they suddenly change venue and you can’t make it NO REFUND 

Basically uefa are trying to cover there ass 

Is this right , I read the main email and didn’t see this. 

I fluked out and got a ticket for the final at Wembley. Cost almost £200 though. 

Keen to hold onto it. I read email that if it ends up cancelled,  behind close doors, or reduced attendance keeps me out I get a refund anyway which is fine. Also if I am isolating due to Covid or generally ill I can transfer to a friend which is also good. 

are you saying that if the match is transferred to say Russia, my ticket still stands, and I can’t get a refund? Ie I have to arrange a trip to Russia, or take a hit on the cost of the ticket?

• Admin
1 hour ago, Never to the dark side said:

EUFA are to make a decision on what to do on Friday 5th March.

Which is the day before we due to play QPR at home

So what would you think the best thing to do.

Bring all the games to England although their might be a chance that fans MIGHT be allowed in.

Downside for the country as a whole is that Covid COULD be brought into the country.

1 hour ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

I think all games will end up in England with reduced capacity. Sending out this email UEFA are hoping people take refunds now so to make it easier when reduced capacity 

I guess unless there is a massive change worldwide (which is unlikely) the tournament will either be played behind closed doors in countries that have any local restrictions in place, with all squads and staff in bubbles (like England cricket etc have been using)

Otherwise I wouldn't be surprised to see the whole thing come to England (possibly UK), by then the vast majority of people at risk would have been vaccinated over here and could bring in testing to prove the supporter is negative (like currently required to fly abroad).

Obviously if there is still any kind of travel ban UEFA will change their T&Cs again

Absolutely gutted but it really is a gamble do you stick and then find out it’s being played in the ass end of nowhere 

or do you twist keep the money and then maybe do a game with the money you have banked ???
after much thought and several phone calls between the 8 of use going we have decided to take the money .

will be the first euros iv. Missed since Germany 88 but when you have 7 grand tied up in tickets it just seems like to much to waste on maybe a couple of games you can Attend 

But why make the dead line jan 26 when uefa will decide in March 

and as people have said Wembley with a reduced capacity won’t be much fun 

as people have said with people dying every day in the grand scheme of things it’s not really the end of the world 

roll on Germany 2024 ..... 

18 minutes ago, sticks 1969 said:

Absolutely gutted but it really is a gamble do you stick and then find out it’s being played in the ass end of nowhere 

or do you twist keep the money and then maybe do a game with the money you have banked ???
after much thought and several phone calls between the 8 of use going we have decided to take the money .

will be the first euros iv. Missed since Germany 88 but when you have 7 grand tied up in tickets it just seems like to much to waste on maybe a couple of games you can Attend 

as people have said with people dying every day in the grand scheme of things it’s not really the end of the world 

I’ll be surprised if you regret the decision

I can see it behind closed doors if at all

6 minutes ago, Sheltons Army said:

I’ll be surprised if you regret the decision

I can see it behind closed doors if at all

I hope you correct and to be totally honest if it was just me I’d run with it but with 7 others in the ticket groups it’s just to much money to be wasting and the endless ear bashing from the wife. 

• Admin
On 15/01/2021 at 17:35, sticks 1969 said:

@sticks 1969 hopefully this helps 

20210120_165817.jpg

• Admin

UEFA have announced that they will be liaising with all host grounds about what crowds they could host;

1. Using full capacity stadium

2. Using 50%-100% capacity

3. Using 20%-30% capacity

4. Played behind closed doors

The other suggestion is that the whole tournament is moved to one City with a number of grounds in that City hosting all the games (apart from London how many other European cities have so many grounds available?)

Final decision not required to be made until March / April

Unfortunately we are going to cash in and take the money but going to keep the final tickets just in case 

really can’t see grounds being full by June and if you are a Scottish fan you must be absolutely gutted that after all these years you finally qualify then can’t go 

at least there’s something to put a smile on your face 

• Admin

England's June fixtures confirmed

The Three Lions will welcome Austria and Romania in June 2021 in preparation for the rearranged UEFA EURO 2020 tournament.

Although venues are still to be confirmed, fellow EURO 2020 finalists Austria will visit on Wednesday 2 June with Romania set for Sunday 6 June.

England's EURO 2020 campaign kicks off on Saturday 13 June against Croatia followed by Scotland on Friday 18 June and Czech Republic on Tuesday 22 June all to played at Wembley Stadium.

• Admin
On 03/02/2021 at 13:05, phantom said:

England's June fixtures confirmed

The Three Lions will welcome Austria and Romania in June 2021 in preparation for the rearranged UEFA EURO 2020 tournament.

Although venues are still to be confirmed, fellow EURO 2020 finalists Austria will visit on Wednesday 2 June with Romania set for Sunday 6 June.

England's EURO 2020 campaign kicks off on Saturday 13 June against Croatia followed by Scotland on Friday 18 June and Czech Republic on Tuesday 22 June all to played at Wembley Stadium.

These two friendlies in June are to be played at Middlesbrough, still TBC if any crowds will be admitted

• Admin

News slowly coming out about what crowds are to be admitted this summer, with all to be confirmed on Friday

Hopefully all those that have tickets and want to attend get the opportunity to do so

Holland - Johan Cruyff arena have confirmed they will admit up to 12,000

Scotland - Hampden Park have confirmed they will admit up to 12,000

England - Wembley has indicated that they will able to admit supporters

Italy - Stadio Olympico has indicated that they will able to admit supporters

Ireland - Dublin has indicated that they will be unable to admit supporters

18 minutes ago, phantom said:

News slowly coming out about what crowds are to be admitted this summer, with all to be confirmed on Friday

Hopefully all those that have tickets and want to attend get the opportunity to do so

Holland - Johan Cruyff arena have confirmed they will admit up to 12,000

Scotland - Hampden Park have confirmed they will admit up to 12,000

England - Wembley has indicated that they will able to admit supporters

Italy - Stadio Olympico has indicated that they will able to admit supporters

Ireland - Dublin has indicated that they will be unable to admit supporters

Glad I held of booking anything for Dublin. Hopefully Wembley will be able to hold 40-50k

• Admin
3 minutes ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

Glad I held of booking anything for Dublin. Hopefully Wembley will be able to hold 40-50k

Sounds like the Dublin fixtures will be coming to England

Noticed Tottenham was first mentioned but the Met Police has blocked that as there would be two games in London on the same day

Now Man City mentioned as a ground who can get restrictions in place in the short timescale

2 hours ago, phantom said:

These two friendlies in June are to be played at Middlesbrough, still TBC if any crowds will be admitted

Yes really helpful location for both! At least there won't be many with caps able or bothered to go.

They should let full crowds here from 21st June at euros if they keep to their word on the roadmap. Before that hopefully 40-50k but sadly I'm hearing only 21,000 for the England game - not even 25% ?‍♂️.

On 08/04/2021 at 19:37, Dredd said:

22,500 for Wembley

Assume that’s a vast majority, if not all going to sponsors and club Wembley etc

Complete shite - lost all enthusiasm for it after seeing how little the numbers will be.

6 hours ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

All ticket holders to receive email from uefa today apparently. With an “update”

Yeh fair to say it wasn't a good update!

10 minutes ago, Lew-T said:

Yeah shite.

We’re getting the refund...

Don't blame you. 21,000 for Croatia in a 90,000 seater stadium does not appeal. And then not even full crowds from 21st June when we are meant to have 'normal life' (clearly a lie). 

Real shame - was looking forward to such a good summer last year. This year another dire one.

1 hour ago, Alex_BCFC said:

Don't blame you. 21,000 for Croatia in a 90,000 seater stadium does not appeal. And then not even full crowds from 21st June when we are meant to have 'normal life' (clearly a lie). 

Real shame - was looking forward to such a good summer last year. This year another dire one.

Nowhere did it say back to normal. Read the roadmap the government released.

7 hours ago, wayne allisons tongues said:

Nowhere did it say back to normal. Read the roadmap the government released.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/lockdown-roadmap-end-boris-johnson-june-b1805715.html

you can see why everyone thought that - they are constantly changing goalposts but sadly that’s nothing new. 3 weeks to flatten the curve I remember...say one thing and mean another.

They said all legal limits would go but clearly that’s not going to be the case despite the fact the numbers are so low. Another shambles in a long line of **** ups.

Also rules for going to Wembley are a joke - basically no fun at all. Sit in silence in your mask and don’t move.

Archived