IGNORED

Euro 2020 tickets

BCFC1512

20 minutes ago, Alex_BCFC said:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/lockdown-roadmap-end-boris-johnson-june-b1805715.html

you can see why everyone thought that - they are constantly changing goalposts but sadly that’s nothing new. 3 weeks to flatten the curve I remember...say one thing and mean another.

They said all legal limits would go but clearly that’s not going to be the case despite the fact the numbers are so low. Another shambles in a long line of **** ups.

Also rules for going to Wembley are a joke - basically no fun at all. Sit in silence in your mask and don’t move.

Headline says 21st June earliest and hopefully close to normal. Can’t read rest for behind a paywall 

They never ever said legal limits would go, the roadmap said test events will take place to see what is able to be allowed. 

Scientists said that masks and some kind of distancing may well be needed for a while and more than likely in the Autumn Winter of 2021/22. 

People who have had the vaccine are dying of Covid still it isn’t a silver bullet. With people now able to mix this is where we see over the next few weeks how many are catching it with vaccines and dying. It takes around 3 to 4 weeks for numbers to come through and with lockdown now loosened this will be the test of how well the vaccines work. Last year it took 3 to 4 months to get numbers low for the summer and that was with no vaccine, lockdowns bring the numbers down due to less mixing. We’ve been locked down for 3 months now and numbers have fallen so hopefully vaccine will keep numbers low.

Hopefully all will be ok, also head of the EFL has said passport vaccines/negative test proof could well be the way to get crowds back to a certain level for the 2021/22 season.

I want restrictions gone, live in Manchester, seen my family once only in Bristol in the last 13 months (lockdowns and tier system) looking forward to seeing them hopefully next weekend. Was able to see my partner for the  first time in 4 months over Easter in her garden. 

Am happy for restrictions to be lifted slowly so that we don’t have to go back to more lockdowns. Would also mean I don’t have to work endless hours testing and sequencing Covid samples. It is not nice being suited all day for hours on end.

• Admin
37 minutes ago, Alex_BCFC said:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/lockdown-roadmap-end-boris-johnson-june-b1805715.html

you can see why everyone thought that - they are constantly changing goalposts but sadly that’s nothing new. 3 weeks to flatten the curve I remember...say one thing and mean another.

They said all legal limits would go but clearly that’s not going to be the case despite the fact the numbers are so low. Another shambles in a long line of **** ups.

Also rules for going to Wembley are a joke - basically no fun at all. Sit in silence in your mask and don’t move.

Somerset cricket is amusing too, have to sit on your own, lots of one way systems. 

If it rains now unable to dash to a shop / cafe or museum to keep dry 

29 minutes ago, phantom said:

Somerset cricket is amusing too, have to sit on your own, lots of one way systems. 

If it rains now unable to dash to a shop / cafe or museum to keep dry 

Absolute joke all of it - I’m hiding under the stairs because of all these variants coming. 

32 minutes ago, wayne allisons tongues said:

Headline says 21st June earliest and hopefully close to normal. Can’t read rest for behind a paywall 

They never ever said legal limits would go, the roadmap said test events will take place to see what is able to be allowed. 

Scientists said that masks and some kind of distancing may well be needed for a while and more than likely in the Autumn Winter of 2021/22. 

People who have had the vaccine are dying of Covid still it isn’t a silver bullet. With people now able to mix this is where we see over the next few weeks how many are catching it with vaccines and dying. It takes around 3 to 4 weeks for numbers to come through and with lockdown now loosened this will be the test of how well the vaccines work. Last year it took 3 to 4 months to get numbers low for the summer and that was with no vaccine, lockdowns bring the numbers down due to less mixing. We’ve been locked down for 3 months now and numbers have fallen so hopefully vaccine will keep numbers low.

Hopefully all will be ok, also head of the EFL has said passport vaccines/negative test proof could well be the way to get crowds back to a certain level for the 2021/22 season.

I want restrictions gone, live in Manchester, seen my family once only in Bristol in the last 13 months (lockdowns and tier system) looking forward to seeing them hopefully next weekend. Was able to see my partner for the  first time in 4 months over Easter in her garden. 

Am happy for restrictions to be lifted slowly so that we don’t have to go back to more lockdowns. Would also mean I don’t have to work endless hours testing and sequencing Covid samples. It is not nice being suited all day for hours on end.

Unfortunately I think serious protests will be needed before we are allowed a proper life again. Restrictions will never be lifted with the scientists not willing to consider anything other the virus - totally ott. More lies will be told no doubt. 

4 hours ago, Alex_BCFC said:

On the plus side, if they were to do that at Ashton Gate, you wouldn’t be shouting or moving anyway, and you could just move your mask up to your eyes and have a doze......!

42 minutes ago, italian dave said:

On the plus side, if they were to do that at Ashton Gate, you wouldn’t be shouting or moving anyway, and you could just move your mask up to your eyes and have a doze......!

Well I wouldn’t be going if it was that but yeh sleep preferable to what’s being served up right now!

We’ve decided to keep the Wembley tickets, I still think if the test events go well there will be more fans. Remember it’s a minimum of 22k.

But I can’t decide what to do with last 16. Hold out and hope they sack Dublin off and give it to Wembley or request refund and be gutted if it’s at Wembley 

19 hours ago, Alex_BCFC said:

Don't blame you. 21,000 for Croatia in a 90,000 seater stadium does not appeal. And then not even full crowds from 21st June when we are meant to have 'normal life' (clearly a lie). 

Real shame - was looking forward to such a good summer last year. This year another dire one.

Tbf no one has said “normal life” from 21st June.

Full events is pending successful trials

10 hours ago, Alex_BCFC said:

No, they didn’t and it would help if you quoted the actual government page rather than a news article. It says they “hope” to remove legal limits, no earlier than 21st June and as I said above, large events are subject to test events.

19 minutes ago, Harry said:

Bit harsh on Bilbao if the reason is covid. 
There’s still 50 days to go. 50 days ago we were still clocking over 300 deaths per day. 
Harsh to make that call now I feel. 

Not as harsh as that dart thrower who wasn't able to take part in that streamed darts tournament because his broadband was too slow.

2 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Not as harsh as that dart thrower who wasn't able to take part in that streamed darts tournament because his broadband was too slow.

Ha ha. I never heard that one. 
Knowing darts players, perhaps he was so fat his arse was interfering with the signal? 

5 minutes ago, Harry said:

Ha ha. I never heard that one. 
Knowing darts players, perhaps he was so fat his arse was interfering with the signal? 

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2020/apr/17/trouble-top-gary-anderson-misses-pdc-home-tour-due-to-wifi-issues-darts

Thought I ought to give you a link. Don't want to be accused of being a FORUM LIAR.

• Admin
1 hour ago, Harry said:

Bit harsh on Bilbao if the reason is covid. 
There’s still 50 days to go. 50 days ago we were still clocking over 300 deaths per day. 
Harsh to make that call now I feel. 

On that evidence definitely, but i guess equally numbers could go the other way.

Logistically there's got to be a cut off date, small consolation the games will be moved within the same country 

• Admin

Confirmed Dublin will not be hosting any games and group games moving to St Petersburg

Wembley to now host the last 16 game that would have been in Dublin - The group winners from Englands group

Seville replaces Bilbao (as above)

Munich confirmed as a venue

All host venues have to notify UEFA on Wednesday if they are able to hold more than 25% of crowd for group games

40 minutes ago, Alex_BCFC said:

All games to be refunded then reballoted. A complete joke from UEFA after holding monies for 18 months but no surprise there.

Lost all enthusiasm to go with the fantastic rules they have now so will be glad to get the cash back. 

Only plus for me was we gave our rd of 16 back but if England do progress we can apply for tickets again but it the only fair way of distribution of tickets 

I have/had tickets to every game bar R16 so I'm caught between being annoyed and well, just a bit meh about it all. It's been rumoured for a while this would happen so I guess I've gotten used to it. 

Not going to be the same anyway so don't think I'm particularly fussed. Unless of course we win it and I've lost my final ticket ?

1 hour ago, Alex_BCFC said:

All games to be refunded then reballoted. A complete joke from UEFA after holding monies for 18 months but no surprise there.

Lost all enthusiasm to go with the fantastic rules they have now so will be glad to get the cash back. 

Where have you seen this mate? 

All games or just the Dublin/Bilbao ones?

Just now, internetjef said:

Evening all. Can anyone confirm if all tickets are cancelled? Or just ones bought through England supporters group? My mate got us some in the main uefa ballot (not England fans specific). Unsure if those ones are getting cancelled too?

Think the UEFA ones just getting re drawn then refunds for people missing out 

Archived