IGNORED

Euro 2020 tickets

BCFC1512

10 minutes ago, internetjef said:

Sorry to hear this guys. Was this through uefa general ticket ballot tickets or through official England channel tickets?

Official England travel but isn't it pretty much one and the same now? Not sure. 

Still waiting on my email but just read that out of a capacity of 22500 for each game, only roughly 3000 go to fans, the rest go to corporate sponsors. UEFA are really ‘doing it for the fans’ this week aren’t they. *******

CA38EC9B-2978-42C5-B1BF-7A36E9020930.jpeg

9 minutes ago, Dredd said:

Still waiting on my email but just read that out of a capacity of 22500 for each game, only roughly 3000 go to fans, the rest go to corporate sponsors. UEFA are really ‘doing it for the fans’ this week aren’t they. *******

That is very disheartening for many reasons 

18 minutes ago, Dredd said:

Isn't that just the allocation for the England supporters club? There will be another allocation for fans who got tickets in the general public ballot run by Uefa.

15 minutes ago, View from the Dolman said:

Isn't that just the allocation for the England supporters club? There will be another allocation for fans who got tickets in the general public ballot run by Uefa.

I’m wondering if I’m in that group….no email yet.  Hoping wheelchair section might still be ok?

The way the FA have dished out tickets is the fairest way possible it just a pity uefa would rather give tickets to corporate etc then real fans 

unfortunately some things will never change and as we all know following city week in week out the moment a big game comes up everyone wants a ticket 

17 minutes ago, View from the Dolman said:

I’m unsure, just saw those figures quoted as the allocation for each game. Wasn’t defined as England supporters club. Happy if that’s right though. 

3 hours ago, sticks 1969 said:

The way the FA have dished out tickets is the fairest way possible it just a pity uefa would rather give tickets to corporate etc then real fans 

unfortunately some things will never change and as we all know following city week in week out the moment a big game comes up everyone wants a ticket 

Yeh this isn't the FA's fault -it's UEFA picking the money rather than the proper fans.

9 hours ago, WolfOfWestStreet said:

I have 4 tickets for the Eng V Scoltand game. As a percentage, does anyone know my chances of actually going ??

Same here Wolfie, no idea what’s going on. If only it was a few days later then I’d be a little more confident of going. I’d settle for 2 out of 4 now.

3 hours ago, zombie said:

Same here Wolfie, no idea what’s going on. If only it was a few days later then I’d be a little more confident of going. I’d settle for 2 out of 4 now.

I've got 4 as well but just to clarify the above comment, you won't get two, it will be 4 or nothing

9 hours ago, Alex_BCFC said:

Yeh this isn't the FA's fault -it's UEFA picking the money rather than the proper fans.

It's definitely UEFA, we've got connections via England sponsors and basically even owning a box at Wembley doesn't guarentee a ticket - UEFA control all ticket allocations

5 hours ago, frenchred said:

I've got 4 as well but just to clarify the above comment, you won't get two, it will be 4 or nothing

Cheers French. Do you know this or is this speculation? What’s your gut feeling on the chances of us going? Do think they may use this match as a test event for later stages as Scotland and England have very low numbers? In 5 weeks times the number of cases and deaths in England and Scotland will hopefully be even lower, think it’s safe to say covid will only be the cause for single digit daily deaths in 5 weeks.

Btw, if you or Wolfie or anyone else gets lucky and can go but I can’t, I’ve got a couple of hotel rooms there which I could pass on?

10 minutes ago, zombie said:

Cheers French. Do you know this or is this speculation? What’s your gut feeling on the chances of us going? Do think they may use this match as a test event for later stages as Scotland and England have very low numbers? In 5 weeks times the number of cases and deaths in England and Scotland will hopefully be even lower, think it’s safe to say covid will only be the cause for single digit daily deaths in 5 weeks.

Btw, if you or Wolfie or anyone else gets lucky and can go but I can’t, I’ve got a couple of hotel rooms there which I could pass on

The info was on a eufa q and a when the ticket allocation was changed. I got two rooms booked in Watford for the first two games so likewise

20 hours ago, Dredd said:

Where's this from?

• Admin
12 minutes ago, sticks 1969 said:

With this new Indian variant creeping in and talk of the June the 21 not happening I still think things are up in the air at present 

Just like the whole life of the virus It depends who you listen to, some still think the dates could be safely brought forward

There is a news conference at 5pm tonight which may give some indication

2 hours ago, DaveF said:

Where's this from?

Seen on Twitter but it seems this is the FAs allocation for the England Supporter Club tickets. There are still tickets to be allocated from the UEFA ballot which is yet to take place

On 14/05/2021 at 18:21, Dredd said:

Seen on Twitter but it seems this is the FAs allocation for the England Supporter Club tickets. There are still tickets to be allocated from the UEFA ballot which is yet to take place

Correct. Do we have any idea when this ballot will be? First game is less than a month away and still no idea if we'll be able to go to the games or not. Shambles. 

4 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Correct. Do we have any idea when this ballot will be? First game is less than a month away and still no idea if we'll be able to go to the games or not. Shambles. 

The email just said all ticket holders would be informed by end of May, was pretty vague though on the exact timescales 

26 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Not very helpful when you’re trying to arrange how you’re getting a wheelchair user there is it?

Archived