IGNORED

Euro 2020 tickets

BCFC1512

18 minutes ago, Bedred31 said:

Good news: I got a ticket for Croatia in the new England Fans ballot ( originally had tickets for every England game though).

Bad news: I live in Bedford, so probably about to be locked down until Christmas.

Did you get an email confirmation? I’ve had nothing 

9 hours ago, Dredd said:

Did you get an email confirmation? I’ve had nothing 

Yes, but from the FA last Thursday, as this was the Englandfans ballot. I gather the ticket sale starts today and runs to Friday ( you still have to log in with code to purchase). I have one outstanding game from the original UEFA ballot and I’ve not heard about this yet.

12 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

I’ve heard nothing, was original UEFA ballot….can’t even see any tickets on my account???

Go to this page https://euro2020-sales.tickets.uefa.com/account

Then log in if you're not. 

Click order history, then 'see details' you'll be able to see if they've been cancelled then. I guess they will run a ballot of some sorts though, just no info whatsoever from them. 

5 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

I’ve heard nothing, was original UEFA ballot….can’t even see any tickets on my account???

It was a bit of a pain to find but if you log in on the UEFA website then follow this link you should see a list of your tickets. 

https://euro2020-sales.tickets.uefa.com/account/tickets

Then apparently it should say ‘purchase to be refunded’ or ‘allocated’  

Disclaimer - this is only what I have read online, they could still be mid ballot and what’s showing now may not be accurate later. I don’t believe I have tickets until I get an email confirming  

20 minutes ago, internetjef said:

Just for clarification , has anyone had the results from the general uefa ballots yet. Or are all those who have found out so far through the England channels?

Mine (see above) was UEFA ballot.

32 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Mine (see above) was UEFA ballot.

Thanks Dave , sorry to hear it looks like yours have been cancelled.

this seems to be a very common theme across nearly everyone’s applications so far 

must be all these uefa partner / corporate allocations chewing up the available capacities I guess 

bad enough these games are to be played inside stadiums with 25% capacities (albeit understandable) , but if 20% + are corporates atmostphere will be awful 

My mate just got an email confirming we lost our tickets for the final. Gutted 

haven’t heard about England v Czech group game yet altho I expect that cancellation is in the post too 

will try and get him to log on as others have done above to confirm the bad news 

10 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Tickets no longer showing as above screenshot, now showing allocated???

Sounds like this has happened to a few people now too. I give up. I wish UEFA would just pull their fingers out and communicate. It’s like waiting for a Bristol City manager appointment 

5 minutes ago, Red Exile said:

Does anyone on here actually have confirmed tickets for any of the matches?

And if so - congratulations!

I've got tickets for the three England group games through the England Supporters Club. I think the cut-off for caps (for guaranteed tickets) was in the mid to high 30s.

If England make it to the knockout stages, the FA will do ballots on a match by match basis, after everyone's original payments for group matches plus conditional knockout tickets (all the way through to the final) were refunded by UEFA a couple of weeks ago.

1 hour ago, North London Red said:

I've got tickets for the three England group games through the England Supporters Club. I think the cut-off for caps (for guaranteed tickets) was in the mid to high 30s.

If England make it to the knockout stages, the FA will do ballots on a match by match basis, after everyone's original payments for group matches plus conditional knockout tickets (all the way through to the final) were refunded by UEFA a couple of weeks ago.

Well done mate if you do the miles you get the tickets 

Archived