IGNORED

Euro 2020 tickets

BCFC1512

I’ve still got Czech rep game tickets too through uefa. 

the fact I haven’t heard anyone say they have had uefa tickets for this particular game cancelled yet makes me think they are yet to ballot it, rather than I have been lucky to retain them 

fingers crossed tho 

^ I had tickets for England Czech and received a cancellation email this morning - so maybe you're in luck.

That all said, it's very unclear what's going on. Would be really handy if, as well as the cancellation emails, they sent 'success' confirmation emails saying "The ballot has been run, and your tickets have been retained". Removes the ambiguity we are all feeling at the moment, where we know some cancellations have happened, but don't know if any more are to come. But hey, this is UEFA.

I still haven't received any cancellation for my England-Croatia tickets , but my Scotland and Czech tickets were cancelled. So fingers crossed I've retained the Croatia ones ? - but won't celebrate til I get some confirmation!

Ps. Anyone heard anything about the "priority access" for tickets for the Last 16 Game at Wembley?; I had tickets to it when it was in Dublin, which have since been cancelled - but got told I'd get first dibs on the Wembley tickets. Have heard nothing thusfar...

Confirmation emails have started coming through. I’ve just had an email to say at least some of my tickets remain valid. I’m just in what appears to be an hour long queue for the ticket portal to find out which ones. 

18 minutes ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

Travel club members check your emails!! A few 100 tickets un sold! Another ballot this week 

Cancelled all my hotels for the group games will probably get a ticket in the ballot now ?

On 20/05/2021 at 12:13, Real Red said:

Must have tee shirts if you are going or just watching in the pub!

www.otibclothing.co.uk

IMG_4282.jpg

Mods.

Can you do something to discourage non-purple board spammers?

There are other posters who I'm sure have goods they'd love to market on here and don't.

"As an OTIB Supporter, you will also never be bombarded with ads!"

2 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

So, what about those of us told last week they won’t be.

Pretty sure you’d get first dibs on getting your ticket back. Think that was said on the England travel club blurb but please don’t quote me 100% - don’t want to get any hopes up at all!  Would make sense at least.  

• Admin
46 minutes ago, DaveF said:

All over twitter that Wembley will be at full capacity for Euros matches...

I've seen those posts too, I'm not sure about the page that has released the story

Sadly expect they are looking at creating hits on their page rather than breaking a news story 

Afternoon all. Just out of interest did anyone go to England v Croatia? 

ive just noticed my England v Czech ticket is suggesting I should turn up at Wembley 2hr 30 before ko (Covid protocols I guess)

happy to oblige if this is genuinely necessary, but wondered if anyone has any experience of the last match day as to whether this was absolutely necessary 

35 minutes ago, internetjef said:

ive just noticed my England v Czech ticket is suggesting I should turn up at Wembley 2hr 30 before ko (Covid protocols I guess)

happy to oblige if this is genuinely necessary, but wondered if anyone has any experience of the last match day as to whether this was absolutely necessary 

Don’t rub it in! ☹️

• Admin
1 hour ago, internetjef said:

Yes, it is necessary

2 hours ago, internetjef said:

I was at the game on Sunday. The stewards weren't bothered whether people turned up during their allocated times (just make sure you've got proof of a recent negative lateral flow test, or proof of full vaccination 14 days or more before the game). One of my friends was given 11.30-12.00 as their entry time, but didn't turn up until about 13.30, and got in without any issues.

WEMBLEY TICKETS...
England v Scotland
Friday 18th June 2021
Kick Off 8pm

One of my mates has two tickets in a corporate box for the England v Scotland game. He paid £300 each, but he didn't realise when he bought them that it was going to be the same day as his Covid 19 rearranged wedding. If you are interested, he is looking for someone to take his place.

It's at Reading Registry Office, at 2.30pm. The bride's name is Moira, she's 5'4", about 8 stone, quite pretty, has her own income and is a really good cook.

20 minutes ago, North London Red said:

I was at the game on Sunday. The stewards weren't bothered whether people turned up during their allocated times (just make sure you've got proof of a recent negative lateral flow test, or proof of full vaccination 14 days or more before the game). One of my friends was given 11.30-12.00 as their entry time, but didn't turn up until about 13.30, and got in without any issues.

Can you still get up and get a beer / food in concourse inside stadium or is it just straight to your seat and sit there  ?

9 minutes ago, internetjef said:

Can you still get up and get a beer / food in concourse inside stadium or is it just straight to your seat and sit there  ?

Yes, you can get food and beers (but only expensive cans of Heineken) from the concourse, and on Sunday the stewards were pretty relaxed about people staying in the concourses for a beer or two.  

29 minutes ago, internetjef said:

It’s pretty relaxed when you’re in. I was in the upper tier and the concourses we’re busy throughout the day ( I was in from 1130!). The ‘bars’ are not open as such, but cold cans of Heineken are sold from the food outlets (6.50 a go!) You can move around as you wish, but pocket your phone as they check your ticker every time you go back to your seat. (Very strict on that, but none of the promised ID checks). It’s actually good being in a small spread out crowd- plenty of room to bounce around.

1 hour ago, North London Red said:

Yes, you can get food and beers (but only expensive cans of Heineken) from the concourse, and on Sunday the stewards were pretty relaxed about people staying in the concourses for a beer or two.  

No scope for ciders or any other booze? Got a mate who isn’t keen on beer but will drink pretty much anything else. Is he gonna be scuppered?

2 hours ago, internetjef said:

No scope for ciders or any other booze? Got a mate who isn’t keen on beer but will drink pretty much anything else. Is he gonna be scuppered?

There were a couple of bars selling Strongbow, if you can call that a cider. 
As above it was pretty relaxed on entry time, they wanted masks on if people were wandering around the concourse but happy for you to take them off if you found somewhere to stop and drink. Seems a bit of a nonsense in that regard, would have been much better if they let people drink in their seats. As above, 6.50 a can, plenty of food options, tenner a programme (tournament programme rather than match programme) and pretty well organised I thought. 

Archived