IGNORED

Euro 2020 tickets

BCFC1512

1 minute ago, North London Red said:

When the FA sent out ticket details for Wednesday's game, they said they've been given a deadline of 7pm today to sell tickets. 

I would imagine the Danish FA were given a similar allocation to sell to Danish expats (the English FA got 8,477) and are working to a similar UEFA deadline, and that any unsold tickets will go back on the portal shortly thereafter, or tomorrow morning. So it's definitely worth continuing to check the UEFA portal.

Yes this - 7pm onwards is the time to look.

8 minutes ago, 054123 said:

Only Spain v Italy available.

£880 on some third party sites.

hmmmmm

Is it even possible to buy them with the theoretical requirement to show ID etc? Surely it would have someone else's name on the ticket?

5 minutes ago, Coppello said:

Is it even possible to buy them with the theoretical requirement to show ID etc? Surely it would have someone else's name on the ticket?

Not sure how it works really.

11 hours ago, North London Red said:

I was in the Blue Check bar before the Germany game as one of my friends had booked a table there. For the three group games, we were slightly hamstrung by not having made any advance bookings, so it ended up being a couple of cans from one of the nearby supermarkets. Most places are asking for a deposit or booking fee, and are getting booked up well in advance. 

For future reference, the best pub in Wembley (in my view at least!) is the White Horse, which opened last summer. It's a new Fuller's pub right next to Wembley arena, opposite Brent civic centre.

Would have liked to meet you for a chat but at present it’s not that straight forward 

have fun 

24 minutes ago, 054123 said:

Only Spain v Italy available.

£880 on some third party sites.

hmmmmm

Why would someone pay that when they are 195 euros on the UEFA site ? Looks like a few touts are going to get burned.

22 minutes ago, Sir Geoff said:

Why would someone pay that when they are 195 euros on the UEFA site ? Looks like a few touts are going to get burned.

Sorry, I meant England v Denmark on third party sites.

20 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

Yes! Got a ticket for the England game yesterday. Unfortunately it’s the ODI in Cardiff against Pakistan 

I had one of these but thankfully refunded as don't think I can handle/be bothered getting to Cardiff for 1pm after tomorrow night at Wembley. At least weather looks good for it.

4 minutes ago, Club and Country said:

It’s the first time I’ve even seen this England semi on there so being hopeful I’m wondering if they’ve listed it as about to be tickets added!!

that’s my excuse for refreshing every 5 mins anyway!

Haha that is the exact same as my thought process. 

20 minutes ago, anonym0u5 said:

as a complete novice at trying to get an England ticket - I though that a certain % would be available for fans initially? or did I have no hope?

They have been. The England Supporters club got 8,500 (more originally). You had no hope if you don't go to England games.

• Admin
1 minute ago, Alex_BCFC said:

They have been. The England Supporters club got 8,500 (more originally). You had no hope if you don't go to England games.

rightly so, reward those that have been to games etc before

3 minutes ago, OneTeamInBristol said:

So can anyone attempt to get some of these or just supporters club members?

Anyone can. 

But you'll need to set up an account on the UEFA portal before it will let you search for tickets, and I think you'll need your passport number in order to do so, as I think it's a mandatory field.

I'd suggest anyone trying to get a ticket today should set up an account now, and to log on to the UEFA portal around 13.45 and then just keep hitting F5 / refresh. If you go on too close to 14.00 it might not let you on at all.

41 minutes ago, anonym0u5 said:

I just had cat 3 tickets become available for tomorrow... put them in my basket... then they disappeared...

image.png.d6cd9e1843288121d7c28fdc8d35ca13.png

Yep, me too. I was on a train from London though where the wifi keeps dropping, so a tad optimistic 

2 minutes ago, North London Red said:

Is that 15.00 UK time or 15.00 Central European time?

The notice from the FA earlier (posted upthread) suggested tickets would go on sale around 14.00 UK time, i.e. 15.00 CET. 

its a European website so it will be 2pm uk time

Archived