IGNORED

Euro 2020 tickets

BCFC1512

7 minutes ago, anonym0u5 said:

been in the queue for over and hour... progress below

image.png.d2670e0ee708aee4ef5478b1c7697a85.png

I'd give up. They've now removed the England game from the list of matches on the ticket portal anyway. 

image.thumb.png.47264d1310f37ebd625a1650979d4a86.png

If I buy a ticket for tonight's game, would I be able to hide out in a vent for 24 hours? 

Got into the portal at 3pm after an hour wait in the lobby.

They were clearly adding tickets in sequenced batches over a specified 10 minute interval. Within those 10mins it would go Cat 1... then a few mins later cat 2 were added.... then cat 3. Each time I tried to add cat 2 or cat 3, it would take me through to a reCAptcha, then fail and take me back to the ticket selection screen, each time I re-added it would fail. After 10 mins it would say the tickets were now all sold.

At first I was then going back to the games listing page and refreshing for the ENG v DEN button to re-appear, but I soon realised that you don't need to do that, simply stay in the actual game ticket screen and continue to press refresh until the next batch were added.

All that being said, I came away with nothing, after 30mins of failed attempts I ran out of my allotted time (30 mins cap) and was sent back to the lobby.

Anybody else here who tries to buy limited edition sneakers will know the websites on release day/time are always smashed by BOT resellers snaffling for teh resell market. This felt like exactly the same frustrating experience where no matter how quick you were through the checkout process, the bots had already checked out in a matter of milliseconds. I fully expect all these tickets to be in the hands of the touts

I'm currently sat in the waiting room again, but judging by whats's been said, by the time I get back in the game and tickets will have gone.

in on one screen, waiting in the lobby on the other. the lobby on the other says 

Tickets for Match 50 - England - Denmark are not available anymore.

Have any more final tickets been released? Ive got tickets for tomorrow, want final tickets now

• Admin
33 minutes ago, Alex_BCFC said:

Sounds like original allocation for final was 11,000 vs 10,500 for semi so would expect similar allocation of 8,500 for ESTC SHOULD we make it!

Usual poor allocation, especially as Wembley is at 75% for the final three games

Denmark were originally given 6,500 but were given another 1,500 on request out of a capacity just shy of 60k

54 minutes ago, phantom said:

Usual poor allocation, especially as Wembley is at 75% for the final three games

Denmark were originally given 6,500 but were given another 1,500 on request out of a capacity just shy of 60k

They secured 8400 tickets then got another 1700 yesterday giving a total of just over 10 k I thought that was pretty good as the original allocation was about that with a 90 k capacity.

the travel club have brilliant the last couple of weeks and considering the amount of stupid questions they get asked must have some patience 

1 minute ago, ralphindevon said:

I haven’t seen anyone selling privately, is this not an option because it’s e-tickets or have I just missed them? Will there be people outside the ground selling if they’ve had a mate not turn up do you think?

It’s all a bit different now mate but I’m sure if you know what your doing there’s ways around it 

I would say it’s not good news  for your average tout 

2 minutes ago, ralphindevon said:

I haven’t seen anyone selling privately, is this not an option because it’s e-tickets or have I just missed them? Will there be people outside the ground selling if they’ve had a mate not turn up do you think?

as there etickets, re-sellsers online have loads and you can get them for a pretty penny (Cat 3) tomorrow for £700 a ticket.

Not sure I would trust a tout onsite as you would have to give them cash/bank transfer and they would need to electronically transfer the tickets

41 minutes ago, sticks 1969 said:

They secured 8400 tickets then got another 1700 yesterday giving a total of just over 10 k I thought that was pretty good as the original allocation was about that with a 90 k capacity.

the travel club have brilliant the last couple of weeks and considering the amount of stupid questions they get asked must have some patience 

Agree - they are fantastic always very helpful outside of tournament time, and think that they’ve also obviously worked hard to increase the amount available to the ‘true fans’ who pay a premium for access to tickets and to support the national team. 

1 minute ago, Club and Country said:

There were more tickets for semi about a hour ago

i tried buying but as before was impossible to check out and add to basket

Same, managed to get on but couldn't put anything in the basket

17 hours ago, Will b11 said:

Does anybody reckon more tickets would be added to the portal for the final in the coming days , if they were putting semis tickets on a day before the game I reckon there could be a good chance possibly ? 

I wouldn’t be at all surprised to see another 30k tickets on sale today ??

On 06/07/2021 at 16:56, Club and Country said:

Been told today that uefa and the gov have held discussions about a potential full house for the final…..

I reckon this is why it is taking so long for ESTC email to come out about tickets - pretty sure it will be a full house. I had one originally for final and didn't ask for refund so reckon I will get it back!

31 minutes ago, Super said:

There is some talk that they might be at full capacity on sunday.

It's the sort of gesture the government would want to make. They need the general public to get behind their opening up plan with confidence so a capacity Wembley (and hopefully an England win) is the sort of tool they'd use to "nudge" the public.

I think it'll probably happen.

1 hour ago, Alex_BCFC said:

I reckon this is why it is taking so long for ESTC email to come out about tickets - pretty sure it will be a full house. I had one originally for final and didn't ask for refund so reckon I will get it back!

I’m in same boat! Just praying for a fans first!! Anything else not sure my bank balance would cope haha 

26 minutes ago, Alex_BCFC said:

Pay whatever at this stage but yeh I would say we will be ok for a ticket.

You think they will let England Travel supporters club members get more tickets?? I have enough caps but as I didn’t apply in 2019 cause I couldn’t make the Euros last year they will let all members apply if it’s a full house??

2 minutes ago, redpole said:

You think they will let England Travel supporters club members get more tickets?? I have enough caps but as I didn’t apply in 2019 cause I couldn’t make the Euros last year they will let all members apply if it’s a full house??

I expect there will be a sales window for any remaining tickets but my guess is there won’t be many tickets that make it to that stage. 

Archived