IGNORED

Euro 2020 tickets

BCFC1512

42 minutes ago, arrytheb said:

8670 tickets

9829 ESTC members who didn't return tickets previously 

Same sales process as for the semi

I've got 8,670 available (minimum) and 8,929 not 9,829 from the email! Big difference as I'm in window 3 so hoping I'll get one!

33 minutes ago, Alex_BCFC said:

I've got 8,670 available (minimum) and 8,929 not 9,829 from the email! Big difference as I'm in window 3 so hoping I'll get one!

Yeah sorry you're numbers are correct.

3 of us have been going and 1 is in window 2 whilst me and other in window 3 ? all because he went to the USA game on a Thurs with work and we didn't annoyingly. 

Just really hoping the ticket portal doesn't play up like it has for others ??

Edit - I guess there's a fair chance that 259 people won't or can't take their allocation. Maybe. Possibly. 

5 minutes ago, arrytheb said:

Yeah sorry you're numbers are correct.

3 of us have been going and 1 is in window 2 whilst me and other in window 3 ? all because he went to the USA game on a Thurs with work and we didn't annoyingly. 

Just really hoping the ticket portal doesn't play up like it has for others ??

We'll be ok :). I'm in window 3 - usually negative but even I think anyone who wants one will get one in the first 3 windows.

7 minutes ago, arrytheb said:

Edit - I guess there's a fair chance that 259 people won't or can't take their allocation. Maybe. Possibly. 

Some will have got a final ticket directly with UEFA. Some won't pay 295+ Euros, some won't bother, some won't look at emails etc. I'm willing to bet around 8,000 will buy so some left for later windows plus we might get more anyway.

6 minutes ago, Alex_BCFC said:

We'll be ok :). I'm in window 3 - usually negative but even I think anyone who wants one will get one in the first 3 windows.

I think you'll be fine. 

The bigger issue could be actually getting onto the portal, especially if UEFA release any more for general sale at the same time as the ESC ticket windows open. I'm not sure how many people need to be trying to get in before it starts timing people out, but it happened the other day when some extra tickets went on sale for last night's game.

I got booted out just after 1pm today when trying to use my access code for Sunday, but thankfully all went through OK on the second attempt. 

For anyone in any of the priority windows, it's worth logging onto the portal before the window opens (just so you can get onto it) and then just hitting refresh every couple of minutes. 

23 minutes ago, North London Red said:

I think you'll be fine. 

The bigger issue could be actually getting onto the portal, especially if UEFA release any more for general sale at the same time as the ESC ticket windows open. I'm not sure how many people need to be trying to get in before it starts timing people out, but it happened the other day when some extra tickets went on sale for last night's game.

I got booted out just after 1pm today when trying to use my access code for Sunday, but thankfully all went through OK on the second attempt. 

For anyone in any of the priority windows, it's worth logging onto the portal before the window opens (just so you can get onto it) and then just hitting refresh every couple of minutes. 

Luckily a 3 hour window means should be OK at some point!

13 minutes ago, Zookeeper WSM said:

Pretty sure that’s what I got. And when I put my access code in the box it took me to the ticket selection page.

I'm not an ESTC member so probably got absolutely no hope but can dream! fingers cross some general sale tickets direct from uefa become available similar to yesterdays match (although it wouldn't let me purchase them!)

4 hours ago, redpole said:

You think they will let England Travel supporters club members get more tickets?? I have enough caps but as I didn’t apply in 2019 cause I couldn’t make the Euros last year they will let all members apply if it’s a full house??

How many caps do you need out of interest ? 

1 hour ago, Zookeeper WSM said:

Pretty sure that’s what I got. And when I put my access code in the box it took me to the ticket selection page.

It does say on there presently no final tickets available so that helps you to not wait in a queue. 

If anyone does get lucky and manages to get 1-2 extra tickets please let me know. Willing to pay a premium for them.

Atmosphere was nuts @ the Germany game and last night, god knows what it’ll be like @ the final especially if the result is the one we all so want!

Come on England! 

Cheers 

42 minutes ago, Bedred31 said:

I’m window 2, but won’t be taking it, as I’ve already got 2 tickets for my son and I in the general sale some weeks ago. So that’s one to roll over to window 3, and would assume they’ll be others, so good luck everyone.

This is exactly why anyone in the top 3 windows will be getting a ticket I think. 

17 minutes ago, sticks 1969 said:

4 x fans first tickets all for city fans so extremely happy and at £81 each for a final ticket damn good value for money 

and sorry none are for sale 

Well done mate! The more City there the better! Hoping I can get 1 preferably 2 but not looking likely, prices are beyond crazy! 

Archived