IGNORED

Euro 2020 tickets

BCFC1512

1 minute ago, MarcusX said:

What is the fans first system? Is it supporters club for England?

What's the best way to build this up as I go to a fair few England games but because it's not all through the supporters club I guess I dont have many "caps"

Fans First is the cheap tickets for most capped fans. Ie the people who have been to most England games in last 4 year period.

Get yourself in the England travel club and then build up those caps. Try and do an away game or two like Poland etc.

21 minutes ago, Alex_BCFC said:

Fans First is the cheap tickets for most capped fans. Ie the people who have been to most England games in last 4 year period.

Get yourself in the England travel club and then build up those caps. Try and do an away game or two like Poland etc.

Do you pay for the travel club? I see there is supporters club and supporters travel club?

I've been wanting to go to some away games, just looking at Poland actually

20 minutes ago, MarcusX said:

Do you pay for the travel club? I see there is supporters club and supporters travel club?

Its £75 up till Dec 2022..

There are three WC qualification home games later this year. Poland is one of the away games.

3 hours ago, Will b11 said:

there was some talk on Twitter that Uefa could release a load of tickets after the final window for estc members today , the window finishes at 1pm so look on the portal from then onwards and hopefully some appear ?

Nothing yet ?

19 hours ago, BS3rich said:

If anyone does get lucky and manages to get 1-2 extra tickets please let me know. Willing to pay a premium for them.

Atmosphere was nuts @ the Germany game and last night, god knows what it’ll be like @ the final especially if the result is the one we all so want!

Come on England! 

Cheers 

Bump ?

35 minutes ago, MarcusX said:

Yeh pay the £75 and you get cheaper home game tickets too. 

ive booked cheap flights to Poland as a gamble.

Just now, 054123 said:

Anybody in?

I qued from 12.30 and got kicked out at 12.58

Ditto. Got into the waiting room (via recaptcha) at 12.35, got booted out (and asked to reenter the waiting room with another recaptcha) a few mins to 1pm. So I'm sat back in the waiting room and assumably in a new queue to get into the system with a time progress bar. 

2 minutes ago, kmpowell said:

Ditto. Got into the waiting room (via recaptcha) at 12.35, got booted out (and asked to reenter the waiting room with another recaptcha) a few mins to 1pm. So I'm sat back in the waiting room and assumably in a new queue to get into the system with a time progress bar. 

Do you have a countdown or just a progress bar without any indication of the minutes left?

1 minute ago, Coppello said:

I'm the same as you then. For the Denmark game this eventually progressed to the number of minutes remaining. It's the hope that kills you!

I'm not even getting my hopes up. I got in easily for the Eng v Den tickets, but the system was smashed by reseller bots, so I couldn't checkout. Each time I selected tickets and added to basket it errored and told me they were no longer available, which I suspect will happen again this time if I do manage to get in.

Archived