IGNORED

Euro 2020 tickets

BCFC1512

Just now, ralphindevon said:

That page disappears, its only there while they sort out when they go on sale I think. Refresh, then you’re into the tickets……if there are any at that time on sale

Ah. I kept clicking ‘see tickets’ but it wouldn’t move on so figured I needed an access code to move it through. Didn’t have one so logged out again. 
Ah well. 

36 minutes ago, Harry said:

Ah. I kept clicking ‘see tickets’ but it wouldn’t move on so figured I needed an access code to move it through. Didn’t have one so logged out again. 
Ah well. 

Just got that far too and had the same! Guess as no general sale tickets left - should've logged out two hours ago when it told me that!!!!

36 minutes ago, Club and Country said:

Managed to grab some tickets here last min

im only single jabbed, I have just taken a lateral flow test and registered the result on the gov website, do I just need to show a screenshot of that page when I get there tomorrow?

any help much appreciated and sorry if mentioned elsewhere

You need to download the NHS App, not the track and trace one, and it should link your result to that if you use the same details to register (your NHS number etc)

Once you've got the app and your covid pass shows, you'll have the option to download a PDF copy. I'd strongly suggest doing that as the mobile data network around the ground is over subscribed so loads of people were struggling to get the app to load. I had downloaded a copy so was fine. 

1 hour ago, Club and Country said:

im only single jabbed, I have just taken a lateral flow test and registered the result on the gov website, do I just need to show a screenshot of that page when I get there tomorrow?

If you are doing lateral flow you need text or email from nhs. 

12 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Scum

2 hours ago, Club and Country said:

Just register the test on the .gov website (google report lateral flow test result) and then you will get a text and an email with the result confirmation. Just show that. No need with apps

2 minutes ago, Dredd said:

Apparently the odd ticket/pair of tickets keep dropping on the UEFA portal. I can make it to Wembley in 3.5 hours right……..?

Ffs now I'm going to have to sit on the portal for the next couple of hours...

18 hours ago, Dredd said:

Apparently the odd ticket/pair of tickets keep dropping on the UEFA portal. I can make it to Wembley in 3.5 hours right……..?

I got 2 x tickets yesterday which randomly appeared on the portal at 12.30 

Archived