IGNORED

Euro 2020 tickets

BCFC1512

8 minutes ago, ralphindevon said:

Thought I had some then, went into a screen I’ve not seen before, got excited then it logged me out 

I'm still in the queue for the portal, been there since 12:30pm, now it says no general public tickets are available anymore?

1 minute ago, 054123 said:

I presume it’s all legit and just sheer volume of customers? Hopefully all tickets have gone to fans

It would be nice to think so, though I have my doubts. So many on the re sell sites.

They should have made it for season ticket holders of any club only

10 minutes ago, ralphindevon said:

It would be nice to think so, though I have my doubts. So many on the re sell sites.

They should have made it for season ticket holders of any club only

Why? Non league fans any less of a fan then? What about those who play? 

2 minutes ago, Chessels Chick said:

Still in queue and slowly moving but does say general public tickets not available anymore....

Screenshot_20210710-142315_Chrome.jpg

I think by the time you get through, the final will be over! I got through about 10 minutes ago and there's no matches showing so it's probably worth giving up.

36 minutes ago, MarcusX said:

Why? Non league fans any less of a fan then? What about those who play? 

Non league clubs have season tickets or memberships, if you play for a club you’re a member

Just now, ralphindevon said:

Non league clubs have season tickets or memberships, if you play for a club you’re a member.

or leave it as it is and let celebrities and rich people only go

4 minutes ago, Harry said:

I got in at about 1:15 but didn’t have an access code, so couldn’t get any further ?? 

I was in for 30 minutes, they were there sporadically, sometimes every category then refresh just cat 1 and 3. clicked on 4 tickets, no luck, 3 2 1 , no luck . Changed categories, no luck, then it said my time was up. 
it’s infuriating they let you get that far, see the tickets, then deny you. Aaarrggghh

10 minutes ago, ralphindevon said:

I was in for 30 minutes, they were there sporadically, sometimes every category then refresh just cat 1 and 3. clicked on 4 tickets, no luck, 3 2 1 , no luck . Changed categories, no luck, then it said my time was up. 
it’s infuriating they let you get that far, see the tickets, then deny you. Aaarrggghh

How did you get an access code though? I had nothing of the sort when I registered? 

13 minutes ago, Harry said:

How did you get an access code though? I had nothing of the sort when I registered? 

That page disappears, its only there while they sort out when they go on sale I think. Refresh, then you’re into the tickets……if there are any at that time on sale

Archived