IGNORED

Euro 2020 tickets

BCFC1512

18 hours ago, Bedred31 said:

It’s pretty relaxed when you’re in. I was in the upper tier and the concourses we’re busy throughout the day ( I was in from 1130!). The ‘bars’ are not open as such, but cold cans of Heineken are sold from the food outlets (6.50 a go!) You can move around as you wish, but pocket your phone as they check your ticker every time you go back to your seat. (Very strict on that, but none of the promised ID checks). It’s actually good being in a small spread out crowd- plenty of room to bounce around.

I assume that is because, having become unaccustomed to high levels of excitement after such a long absence of being able to watch live football, there is an increased risk of having a heart attack.

12 minutes ago, internetjef said:

Wondering if people who got tickets cancelled might get first option on some of the re-released ones now capacity has increased for knockouts 

Yes mate everyone who had there ticket cancelled for the round of 16 is able to get a cat 3 ticket at £45 

16 minutes ago, sticks 1969 said:

Yes mate everyone who had there ticket cancelled for the round of 16 is able to get a cat 3 ticket at £45 

Cheers for update mate. I had a finals ticket (through a mate who got lucky in the original ballot), which was cancelled recently, so hoping we may get a chance to get them back. That was uefa direct rather than England supporters though 

3 minutes ago, internetjef said:

Cheers for update mate. I had a finals ticket (through a mate who got lucky in the original ballot), which was cancelled recently, so hoping we may get a chance to get them back. That was uefa direct rather than England supporters though 

Unfortunately mine came from the travel club 

1 hour ago, sticks 1969 said:

Anyone get lucky today with tickets 

My lad managed to get 2 tickets on general sale Wednesday and got a mate who got one this morning on the eufa portal also gerneral sale.

We are all englandfan members but were all unsuccessful in the ballot for the group games, just need 1 more ticket as there is 4 of us who travel together. :englandsmile4wf:

1 hour ago, bakes said:

My lad managed to get 2 tickets on general sale Wednesday and got a mate who got one this morning on the eufa portal also gerneral sale.

We are all englandfan members but were all unsuccessful in the ballot for the group games, just need 1 more ticket as there is 4 of us who travel together. :englandsmile4wf:

Brilliant 3 less tickets going to grubby touts

On 31/01/2020 at 00:18, Davefevs said:

Disabled + Carer €50 (for both of us)....no idea where we are sat though.  Standard €50 for all disabled categories.

The bad news is that it’s Block C of the Dolman Dave.

The  good news is that they’ve fixed the  public address system. :) 

31 minutes ago, sticks 1969 said:

Semi final fans first tickets 

just picked one up for £73 hope a few others got lucky on here 

fair play to ESTC they secured just over 8000 tickets most of which are the cheaper tickets 

Yep my window tomorrow AM. Probably the 195 euros one for me.

1 hour ago, sticks 1969 said:

Semi final fans first tickets 

just picked one up for £73 hope a few others got lucky on here 

fair play to ESTC they secured just over 8000 tickets most of which are the cheaper tickets 

Yes, credit where it is due, ie to the FA and UEFA; I haven’t said that too many times over the years. 
Getting the €85 fans first ticket at 1pm was really quick, and thankfully the access codes worked this time, unlike for the first hour of sales for the Germany game. 
Really looking forward to Wednesday. If the atmosphere is half as good as it was for the Germany game it will be something special. 

2 minutes ago, North London Red said:

Yes, credit where it is due, ie to the FA and UEFA; I haven’t said that too many times over the years. 
Getting the €85 fans first ticket at 1pm was really quick, and thankfully the access codes worked this time, unlike for the first hour of sales for the Germany game. 
Really looking forward to Wednesday. If the atmosphere is half as good as it was for the Germany game it will be something special. 

Out of interest were do you drink before the game 

13 hours ago, sticks 1969 said:

Out of interest were do you drink before the game 

I was in the Blue Check bar before the Germany game as one of my friends had booked a table there. For the three group games, we were slightly hamstrung by not having made any advance bookings, so it ended up being a couple of cans from one of the nearby supermarkets. Most places are asking for a deposit or booking fee, and are getting booked up well in advance. 

For future reference, the best pub in Wembley (in my view at least!) is the White Horse, which opened last summer. It's a new Fuller's pub right next to Wembley arena, opposite Brent civic centre.

24 minutes ago, Club and Country said:

Been looking on ticketing portal all morning but no luck

just Spain v Italy tickets available to me!

Keep trying, different tickets keep popping up. Saturday Cat 3 tickets for Spain Italy, yesterday Fan Only tickets. I think tomorrow will be more likely when they try to shift any returned tickets.

40 minutes ago, Sir Geoff said:

Keep trying, different tickets keep popping up. Saturday Cat 3 tickets for Spain Italy, yesterday Fan Only tickets. I think tomorrow will be more likely when they try to shift any returned tickets.

Yer I have noticed that at times cat 3 tickets have shown for Spain Italy then a hour later there gone

will keep going!

When the FA sent out ticket details for Wednesday's game, they said they've been given a deadline of 7pm today to sell tickets. 

I would imagine the Danish FA were given a similar allocation to sell to Danish expats (the English FA got 8,477) and are working to a similar UEFA deadline, and that any unsold tickets will go back on the portal shortly thereafter, or tomorrow morning. So it's definitely worth continuing to check the UEFA portal.

Archived