IGNORED

for those NOT going to Reading

Never to the dark side

for those NOT going to Reading tonight, we salute you!

For you - yes YOU - you hoardes are the TRUE, apathetic, pathetic, moaning, bed-wetting, toys-out-the-pram, arms folded, believe-it-when-I-see-it, is-there-a-stream?, not-going-if-I-can't-park-5-minutes-or-less-away (plus-guaranteed-speedy-hold-up-free-exit), Dolman-vacating-on-82-minutes-regardless-of-score, can't-be-bloody-bothered, Johnson out Bristolians and West Country men and birds, a credit to your city and region; 

unlike the DISGRACEFUL, loyal, City-til-I-die, get-up-off-of-our-arses-and-follow-the-team, Johnson-bounce-around, we-will-follow-the-City-the-length-of-the-M4 diehards actually going in person all that way along the M4 in January midweek tonight. Embarrassing. 

30 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Has anyone worked this thread out yet?

NTTDS has reached the ground and has bought 2 lonely tins of hoops for his dinner at the local shop? (as they are placed on a shelf between the hoards of beans and are not priced,) there is a problem though...no can opener, so whoever meets up with him, please bring one..........something like that imo. ?

8 hours ago, Never to the dark side said:

DSC02877_zpshvehmmoc.jpg

DSC02874_zps9lppnyca.jpg

"Twenty's Plenty"

8 hours ago, Never to the dark side said:

DSC02877_zpshvehmmoc.jpg

DSC02874_zps9lppnyca.jpg

"Twenty's Plenty" - coded message? Number of team changes. No, 18 max. The amount per week we'd be willing to pay Mr Wells. Number of points expected from next 7 games?? Yessssssss!

Archived