IGNORED

Best IPTV player?

CyderInACan

OK - I use a paid for IPTV service that in the main is fine, have been using it for nigh on two years and all is good (ish). The "player" I use is Perfect Player on Firestick and, well, it can be a bit crap at times. 

So I guess what I am asking is - who does similar and what have you found to be the best player to plug your m3U link into? 

Thanks in advance etc etc 

PS feel free to PM me if you'd rather. Or if you know of the best new IPTV provider out there etc etc - always open to suggestions

The latest hot app is Tivimate, you can pay a small subscription or get a hacked copy pretty easily. I do use Perfect Player but the newer versions are horrible I use an old cracked version and disable updates again its easy enough to get hold of.

I've used smart iptv in the past its really good but you have to pay the Russians £5 was available in the amazon store but they keep removing some IPTV apps so not sure. Its device specific and you cant transfer which was a pain when I upgraded my firestick so I never bothered buying it again.

I believe kodi also has its own media player - "simple player" but never used it to be honest.

A lot of providers develop their own apps but these seem to be a rip off of something called Smarters but the main guys I use don't use it as they were worried that they were exposing themselves to who ever owns smarters due to  its lack of security.

Ill send you a provider as well been using them for about 18 months not cheap but they are very reliable.

Archived