IGNORED

So who's getting inpatient,

Redandproud

12 minutes ago, The Horse With No Name said:

Kind of my point though. If we sell Brownhill now it will be for excessive money, which means we can pay over the odds for Wells or whoever. None out though, none in.

it wouldn't he has a release clause in his contract that activates in 4 months so I doubt he'll go for more then 7 million as thats all they will have to pay in the summer,

4 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

it wouldn't he has a release clause in his contract that activates in 4 months so I doubt he'll go for more then 7 million as thats all they will have to pay in the summer,

Nah, if he was sold during this window, it would be for more than he can go for in the summer, or whats the point. 

32 minutes ago, dunsteral said:

Josh Brownhill checked in to a hotel in Blackburn (not far from Burnley) for 3 nights, accoding to twitter,

Watch this space!!!!!

What a crock of s***...............there’s no way Blackburn has a hotel.

45 minutes ago, Redandproud said:

I know I am, 4days of the window left, not a sign of anyone come in, now Nikki Wells maybe a no, as stated by SD, saying he might keep him till the end of the season, so who else is getting impatient, 

I wouldn't put yourself through it mate. We've needed a "9" for a couple of seasons now,  and couldn't get one over the line in the summer, chances were always going to be slim in January.

Just remember the last 2 we have managed to secure on permanent deals are Taylor and Eisa.

That should lower your expectations.

13 minutes ago, Carey 6 said:

Nah, if he was sold during this window, it would be for more than he can go for in the summer, or whats the point. 

I don't think so, thats why he is so say part of the Wells deal, 3.5 million and wells for bronwhill

FFS! I was told I’d be getting my wages by the end of the week. 
It’s Tuesday and I’ve not had them..! 
What should I do..? 
A) Resign..?

B) Go on strike..?

C) Go and complain to the owner & HR..?

D) Wait until the end of the week..?! 

5 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

FFS! I was told I’d be getting my wages by the end of the week. 
It’s Tuesday and I’ve not had them..! 
What should I do..? 
A) Resign..?

B) Go on strike..?

C) Go and complain to the owner & HR..?

D) Wait until the end of the week..?! 

Defo A B and C. 

I'm excited about the next few days, finally the market which I'll point out again has been VERY quiet is about to get moving.

22 minutes ago, One Team In Keynsham said:

Not me. I stopped giving a F some weeks ago, and my general well-being has been vastly improved.

I don’t know why anyone is stressed about it. Third straight January we have been truly in the mix for promotion and we haven’t convincingly gone for it in any of them. Why did anyone think this would change? Happiest we have been was Diony and Kent how ironic as that went terribly. 

I don’t mind us focusing on just one player that is the right one. Even if it doesn’t come off I am not really bothered. Why? Two reasons. First and the main one, not convinced any 1-2-3 players will fix our problems. Second, maybe it focuses us on keeping more goals out and we try and defend our way into playoffs. I think unlikely we end up near playoffs so why be bothered. Just gonna enjoy whatever little moments I can with a few of the players that will probably be gone come start of next season

Archived