IGNORED

Reading v Bristol City Match Day 29

Septic Peg

Long time no see.

Ronan Keating once said; "life is a rollercoaster, you just gotta ride it."

Life as a City fan is exactly this. 

So first we had He Who Shall Not Be Named (ex bench warmer for Leeds, plays for the Gunners - you know who I mean - Mr Turnaround). Then we had Nahki Wells and that tweet from his loaners:

Which didn't age well... ?

Then we had Ivan Toney. We scratched Peterborough's back with Szmodics but they couldn't scratch ours.

Honorable mentions to Lyle Taylor and Matej Vydra whom also disappeared into the City rejections bin.

On a miserable day in Bristol where the only roof action going is Steve, 39 from Bemmy, clattering across his roof tiles because his TV aerial is on the blink, the hopes of us acquiring a striker in just a few days dwindles.

So to cheer us all up. Enjoy this 10 minute piece of content from fellow Bristolian, Mark Watson...

Did you enjoy that folks?

On to tonight.

Visiting last season's stinkers that only survived the drop by the skin of their teeth, we're all off down the M4 to the commuter kingdom of Reading. John Swift is one of their key players to watch out for after scoring in 4 of the last 6 league games. Also City reject Sam Baldock may play after scoring in their most recent league game after a two month dry spell.

Nagy might be back for us and it will be interesting to see if Josh Brownhill is in the squad with the rumours flying around.

I'm predicting a 1-1 draw. Eliasson again because he's our Swedish prince.

COYRS!

I almost forgot that we had a match tonight , what with all the excitement of the transfer window . 
:bored:

Which City will we see tonight , Promotion contenders or the best also rans in the land ? 

This team needs to stand up and be counted , the boys have done well to be in the position we’re in and now we need to ‘ own ‘ our top six credentials.

I predict a City win and euphoria will reign on OTIB once again.

Have a great night everybody .

2 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

I almost forgot that we had a match tonight , what with all the excitement of the transfer window . 
:bored:

Which City will we see tonight , Promotion contenders or the best also rans in the land ? 

This team needs to stand up and be counted , the boys have done well to be in the position we’re in and now we need to ‘ own ‘ our top six credentials.

I predict a City win and euphoria will reign on OTIB once again.

Have a great night everybody .

Will Brownhill play?

23 minutes ago, Hampshire reds said:

all the talk about getting 2 strikers in this jan. cant believe its the 28th and no sign of any. i am not sure if  i am alone but i have to say i am a bit disappointed.  

It's the same every January, in saying that the Matty Taylor signing was hilarious 

Archived