IGNORED

Reading v Bristol City Match Day 29

Septic Peg

Not going to bring out the big guns just yet, but I have a dilemma...

Listening to the game on a radio. A battery operated radio. Meaning I could take it outside for a goal-assisting cigarette.

But are the goals created by me missing them when I have a tab, or just from the act of going for a smoke?

We could lose this if I get it wrong.

2 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Listening to the game on a radio. A battery operated radio. Meaning I could take it outside for a goal-assisting cigarette.

But are the goals created by me missing them when I have a tab, or just from the act of going for a smoke?

Leave it by the back door so you miss the goal but hear the cheering!

2 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Enough of the philosophical jibber jabber...get about five coffin nails, sparked up in yer gob!

19 minutes ago, Newquay-Red said:

New to listening on RB and currently suffering the Rovers game. How do I change game? 

Got the gas on my link as well, have now gone on to City's OS commentary for the month and now have Radio Bristol commentary. Come On You Red's!

Archived