IGNORED

Just Because You’re Losing

Port Said Red

1 minute ago, Port Said Red said:

What the **** is wrong with those entitled mancs.

Ed Woodward: Man Utd executive vice-chairman's home comes under attack

A lot of fans are spoiled. United armchair fans everywhere moaning cos they are only the fifth best team in the country. Liverpool fans moaning as they have a replay which is a godsend for a club like Shrewsbury. 

Arsenal fans moaning constantly 

Newcastle fans think they should be top 6

Man united fans might just be the worse 

23 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

Most Man Utd fans, like most Liverpool fans chose their club because they win things. 

They might as well change clubs and they'll be happy again.

Those fans don’t really care about their teams, they just don’t want other plastic fans in the workplace to be able to take the piss.

8 hours ago, RedDave said:

A lot of fans are spoiled. United armchair fans everywhere moaning cos they are only the fifth best team in the country. Liverpool fans moaning as they have a replay which is a godsend for a club like Shrewsbury. 

Arsenal fans moaning constantly 

Newcastle fans think they should be top 6

Man united fans might just be the worse 

Bristol city fans moaning and wanting their manager sacked because they were only 7th in a tough division.

2 minutes ago, Show Me The Money! said:

Not condoning these idiots but Ed Woodward has been pretty useless there

protest by all means, no problem with that, but the chant criminal damage and throwing flares is well over the top and defeats the point they are trying to make,

1 minute ago, Monkeh said:

protest by all means, no problem with that, but the chant criminal damage and throwing flares is well over the top and defeats the point they are trying to make,

Not disagreeing with any of that. I’m just saying that he’s been pretty useless since taking over from David Gill 

37 minutes ago, Show Me The Money! said:

Not disagreeing with any of that. I’m just saying that he’s been pretty useless since taking over from David Gill 

oh indeed, but he's a business man not a football man, at least with us, Ashton, he's a business man but knows football,

2 hours ago, Sir Geoff said:

Bristol city fans moaning and wanting their manager sacked because they were only 7th in a tough division.

We have played boring football all season, home games seem a bit of a chore to go to, despite being 7th it has been far from exciting so it's kinda understandable.

Now Leeds who have been up there the whole season, playing some good football, their fans were throwing stuff onto the pitch when 2 nil down.

2 hours ago, Sir Geoff said:

The problem, in a nutshell, which won’t change until the style of play does (which obviously requires more talented players at higher cost in key positions) is that when 40% possession and hit teams on the counter home and away wins (I realise last night was more 50:50 tbf) we are all happy enough but when 40% possession and hit teams on the counter home and away loses four on the spin people get p’d off!!

9 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

We have played boring football all season, home games seem a bit of a chore to go to, despite being 7th it has been far from exciting so it's kinda understandable.

Now Leeds who have been up there the whole season, playing some good football, their fans were throwing stuff onto the pitch when 2 nil down.

I don't think I could afford to throw coins on the pitch every time we play poorly at home!

12 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

What the **** is wrong with those entitled mancs.

Ed Woodward: Man Utd executive vice-chairman's home comes under attack http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51290264

Yeah it's seriously crazy. Bell-ends and meat-heads spring to mind. The day society starts collectively behaving this way when things happen that you don't like or agree with will be the day society is in serious trouble. I cannot even start to understand what, if anything goes on in the minds of these idiots.  

Archived