IGNORED

Taylor Moore to Blackpool on Loan CONFIRMED

t_b

1 minute ago, tommy_b said:

Gregor says he may go out on loan

Odd with Kalas and Baker both struggling to put consistent runs together in the team

Mental. He's done so well.

Unless we're getting someone in who is better, then Gregor is talking out of his ass (again).

Wright is gone, and Kalas is out, or even if he is available, has been rushed back before and hasn't helped us or him. Baker, as good as he has been lately, can suddenly decide he's not fit as well. 

Why would we let Moore out on loan?

1 minute ago, Super said:

Isn't he a midfielder?

I thought he was a defender from memory. Happy to stand corrected but I’m sure I’ve seen him play CB for Chelsea. 

If true, wonder if this flexibility is part of the attraction. A CB/DMF cover in one player with Kalas and Nagy a bit unreliable could be a good call. 

34 minutes ago, Taz said:

Unless we're getting someone in who is better, then Gregor is talking out of his ass (again).

Wright is gone, and Kalas is out, or even if he is available, has been rushed back before and hasn't helped us or him. Baker, as good as he has been lately, can suddenly decide he's not fit as well. 

Why would we let Moore out on loan?

Ampadu

12 minutes ago, Super said:

Isn't he a midfielder?

Plays both CB and CM. 

39 minutes ago, Matty_Taylor_is_god said:

Happy for him to go on loan and get a good run of games if we are bringing in another defender

38 minutes ago, Riaz said:

Championship loan would be good for him. A team like Luton, where he's bound to play every week

I'd rather he got a good run of games with us and we didn't bring in another defender.

6 minutes ago, Sturny said:

I'm confused by this. If he goes to a L1 team he'll prove what he already has here, that he's capable of better than L1.

But if he goes to another champ team we're just strengthening a rival for no reason? He's a capable champ defender

If he goes to another Championship club it’s likely to be someone who isn’t challenging us for a play-off / promotion place, so he will play against our rivals with the opportunity to take points off them & to do us a favour & he won’t be able to play against us & risk taking any points against us, so no real deal with regards who he joins.

I’d still rather we kept him though unless we’re making a massive upgrade signing.

4 minutes ago, Galley is our king said:

Gregor saying Vyner coming back.

I thought he was out for the season with a shoulder injury?

I like Taylor Moore and think he is champ quality. That said he still needs experience defending. Has mistakes in him imo and will be 4th choice at best. Makes sense to get him minutes if a CDM/CB is coming in. He is still young for a CB maybe we can get him at a championship club. Be good for him I think. Think he proved himself enough for a new deal and to be a serious contender for a first team place next summer 

Archived