IGNORED

Taylor Moore to Blackpool on Loan CONFIRMED

t_b

@Davefevs

Yea I don’t think he is there yet defensively. I like him he takes responsibility and looks good on the ball. Think he can still get bullied and doesn’t look it too much but for me feels erratic. Just think he needs more minutes to find his composure if you will. Similar to how I felt anout Walsh. Loads of talent but timing feels a bit off. 

1 minute ago, dave36 said:

Did he not volunteer to take a wage cut in order to stay? If he did it would really bad faith to loan him out!

I am hoping we are preparing a new deal for him. He is still very young and think a new 3+1 deal on more than he originally signed for would be smart. More on good faith than anything. He took a chance on us and now I think we should commit to him. He may not make it here but he has the attitude that he will give everything he has to get better. For me low risk to give him a new deal and loan him out for experience

6 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Although we can’t waste money I don’t think our FFP position is under threat that we can’t continue to pay his wages. He’s on half the previous wages he was on. 

I think the point is not FFP but the requirement to stay within the wage budget LJ has been given. If we are going to pay Wells a big wage some of that at least has to be recouped.

2 hours ago, RedM said:

I was going to write much the same. I thought he had done his loan groundwork with Bury and Southend so unless it’s top end League one it does seem a bit of a kick in the teeth for him. He was starting to get a bit of game time here, yes he might get more on loan but not necessarily as the league one clubs doing well are well, doing well. I don’t see any point of loaning him in the Championship to help a rival so maybe bottom end Championship, but a relegation scrap won’t be good for him either.

That said, he was the player recently asking for the Captaincy, so maybe he is tougher than he looks ( and I mean no disrespect to him ). We sent Vyner to Rotherham when they were fighting relegation didn’t we. Think last time I looked they were again pushing for promotion, so if we have good relations with them maybe they would suit? 

If we loaned him to a lower Championship club, not only would it give him some more experience but if and when that club plays one of our top 6 rivals he may be the difference between our rivals winning, losing or drawing against them.

1 hour ago, JonDolman said:

Weird it is down a league when he looks good at championship level.

Peterborough then I reckon. Maybe keeping them happy for us to come in for Toney?

This has crossed my mind, given how much their chairman keeps blowing smoke up our arses.

1 minute ago, Tipps69 said:

This has crossed my mind, given how much their chairman keeps blowing smoke up our arses.

Yep. And with Semenyo going out on loan to Sunderland, it makes me wonder if we may bring in one more striker.

LJ wants 4, that's why he brought in Rodri.

Wells, Diedhiou, Weimann. We will be one short.

2 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

Yep. And with Semenyo going out on loan to Sunderland, it makes me wonder if we may bring in one more striker.

LJ wants 4, that's why he brought in Rodri.

Wells, Diedhiou, Weimann. We will be one short.

Yep unless they think Afobe is closer than we think?

1 minute ago, Tipps69 said:

Yep unless they think Afobe is closer than we think?

Maybe. Another thing I am thinking is it wouldn't shock me if we sold Diedhiou in the next 24 hours. 

Shouldn't be shocked by anything after the Pack sale last minute in the summer.

2 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

Maybe. Another thing I am thinking is it wouldn't shock me if we sold Diedhiou in the next 24 hours. 

No way, there is no way that could happen as that would destroy our chances this season.

I can see him going in the summer because of his contract status but not now & he won’t be going to China anytime soon, no one will be going to China anytime soon.

3 minutes ago, Tipps69 said:

No way, there is no way that could happen as that would destroy our chances this season.

I can see him going in the summer because of his contract status but not now & he won’t be going to China anytime soon, no one will be going to China anytime soon.

Maybe. But if LJ sees Wells as being our new main man, and if Afobe is not that far away, and also we might be close with another target. It might mean Fam is suddenly  not a key part of the side anymore.

I like Fam, just saying it wouldn't completely shock me if that happened. Would not necessarily have to be to China either. I know there were rumours, but I am sure Fam would get quite a bit of interest from around Europe.

15 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

Maybe. But if LJ sees Wells as being our new main man, and if Afobe is not that far away, and also we might be close with another target. It might mean Fam is suddenly  not a key part of the side anymore.

I like Fam, just saying it wouldn't completely shock me if that happened. Would not necessarily have to be to China either. I know there were rumours, but I am sure Fam would get quite a bit of interest from around Europe.

It would cause to much disruption to a team, let alone the squad that is challenging for the play-offs / promotion, there is no way unless a ridiculous offer was made. It would do too much harm at this stage.

17 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

You clam you were told. You weren’t were you ? You read it on twitter like everyone else

No, I was told he was going out to a L1 club. I read on Twitter he was going out on loan, I was then told he’s joining one of two L1 clubs and that we have a defender coming in tomorrow. Pompey or Blackpool are those clubs, I will come back to this tomorrow evening at 11pm and ask you what you think.

4 minutes ago, HayBCFC said:

No, I was told he was going out to a L1 club. I read on Twitter he was going out on loan, I was then told he’s joining one of two L1 clubs and that we have a defender coming in tomorrow. Pompey or Blackpool are those clubs, I will come back to this tomorrow evening at 11pm and ask you what you think.

Exactly what I read on twitter today. It’s embarrassing when people claim to be ITK  to seek attention. What happened to your 6pm on the other thread ????

ooh look at me I read the internet and think I’m important ?????

If you truly did know, why didn’t you post it on here before it was on social media. 

41 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

Wouldn't surprise me if we sold Fammy and got Vydra in too.  Now that would be a statement

11 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Exactly what I read on twitter today. It’s embarrassing when people claim to be ITK  to seek attention. What happened to your 6pm on the other thread ????

ooh look at me I read the internet and think I’m important ?????

If you truly did know, why didn’t you post it on here before it was on social media. 

Are you purposely being dense? I did post about him joining a League One club before it was on social media.

Archived