IGNORED

Markus Henriksen - Signed on Loan CONFIRMED

Kibs

5 minutes ago, HayBCFC said:

I’m a bit disappointed this is a loan. Come in, take a while to get up to speed, do well then potentially go to a bigger club for nowt in May. 

If he signs I’d hope he’s open to committing his future here beyond the summer. 

Got to be an option to extend if we choose to you would think.

Works both ways though, if he is dross and never plays at least we can get rid in the summer. 

20 minutes ago, Hare Island said:

Great news. Beginning to think we are going for it this season.

Absolutely and about bloody time. We've buggered up January too many times before!

I think the penny has finally dropped with SL that it's highly unlikely that you can get promotion without some quality in the side.

Yes we already have some quality, but it's obvious that we needed some more. With such a poor Championship this season IMO we're not going to have a better chance of going up for a very long time. And it's not like we've broken the bank or gone over FFP either. Hat's off to SL.

7 minutes ago, daored said:

Interesting hull seem to be sufficiently weaken after this transfer window. Bowen to West Ham and Grosicki to West Brom 

Think all their contracts were up at end of season. Think they maximised their points by keeping them until deadline day and now want to get some funds for them. 

51 minutes ago, daored said:

Interesting hull seem to be sufficiently weaken after this transfer window. Bowen to West Ham and Grosicki to West Brom 

I think it's great. In the season they beat us in the play offs, they strengthened in the window, we failed to do that and the rest is history. Now we are the ones strengthening whilst their team is being pulled apart.

I would imagine he is on good wages, having signed for Hull in their Prem relegation season (straight back down), having spent first half of 16/17 on loan, eventually made perm in Jan.  I suspect Hull are cutting cloth accordingly with PPs ending (2 years only because they only lasted one season in Prem), hence several players going.

Archived