IGNORED

What a time to crash out!

RedRaw

Sorry I don’t know what happened. The red theme screwed up on its own accord.  I’ve created a new one as best I can from my sick bed in southmead. Dunno where the logo has gone so you’ll have to wait till I’m discharged... cheer me up with a win lads ?

1 minute ago, TomF said:

Sorry I don’t know what happened. The red theme screwed up on its own accord.  I’ve created a new one as best I can from my sick bed in southmead. Dunno where the logo has gone so you’ll have to wait till I’m discharged... cheer me up with a win lads ?

Excuses, excuses......

2 minutes ago, TomF said:

Hope you're well soon, thankyou for the continued professionalism you bring to OTIB. 

2 minutes ago, TomF said:

Get well soon Tom!

4 minutes ago, TomF said:

Thanks Tom. Much more important things on your mind and yet you have sorted this problem. Wishing you a speedy recovery ?

3 minutes ago, TomF said:

SorryTom but i don’t want to linger on your discharge. 
:blush:

Hope you get well soon and thanks for all your hard work for us on OTIB . The best football forum in the world .

3 minutes ago, 054123 said:

Excuses, excuses......

I wish, great view of Southmead mind - plenty of blue lights and cars on fire last night to keep me entertained. Oh and some brexit fireworks at 11

5 minutes ago, TomF said:

Self, self ,self........... don't think about anyone else !    ?

5 minutes ago, TomF said:

You, sir, are a steely-eyed missile man!

Get well soon.

Archived