IGNORED

What a time to crash out!

RedRaw

24 minutes ago, TomF said:

Sorry I don’t know what happened. The red theme screwed up on its own accord.  I’ve created a new one as best I can from my sick bed in southmead. Dunno where the logo has gone so you’ll have to wait till I’m discharged... cheer me up with a win lads ?

Cheers Tom. Fingers crossed for a speedy recovery.

Bollocks to the Grapes, you deserve a crate of Natch and a bag of Big Macs.

As expressed by others but I thought I'd echo the sentiments... Get well soon Tom and thanks for being a superb boffin (or whatever the correct term is)!

PS please find out the date of the next transfer deadline day. You have to be healthy especially as we're likely to be making more signings as members of the Premier League on that day!

If this had happened on a Monday there would have been a massive post Brexit boost to the economy as posters were forced to do some work, and the powers that be would be all over the news crowing about it. Sadly for the mystery hackers they got the timing wrong. 

This is all the hallmarks of a classic Johnson cock up, and I'm not talking Lee.....

1 hour ago, TomF said:

I wish, great view of Southmead mind - plenty of blue lights and cars on fire last night to keep me entertained. Oh and some brexit fireworks at 11

I had 3 weeks of that view. Much better than the BRI is the only comfort I can offer you.

3 hours ago, TomF said:

Sorry I don’t know what happened. The red theme screwed up on its own accord.  I’ve created a new one as best I can from my sick bed in southmead. Dunno where the logo has gone so you’ll have to wait till I’m discharged... cheer me up with a win lads ?

Get well soon Tom.... but I did warn you not to drink that Corona lemonade... ?

22 minutes ago, Norn Iron said:

Caption Time

Two children have been sent to the naughty step for deliberately crashing OTIB last night.

It was all fine till me lad found the adjustable bed controls..

56 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Just a normal evening in Southmead then?

Something like that. Highlight of Friday evening when I was still sat waiting for a bed in observations was the lad next to me who’d had a fight. No real injuries and he was more worried about his PS4 and tv being nicked from his flat but his mum insisted he must stay to get a doctors note so they can get compo ?. The place Is/was rammed to the absolute limit. Beds down corridors, make shift wards in reception areas and they’re having to deal with crap like that.. 

7 minutes ago, Midred said:

Hoping you're out of hospital and recovering well Tom!

Discharged this afternoon after a full week of wonderful care by the NHS once more.  Slowly recharging now 

On 01/02/2020 at 19:28, TomF said:

Something like that. Highlight of Friday evening when I was still sat waiting for a bed in observations was the lad next to me who’d had a fight. No real injuries and he was more worried about his PS4 and tv being nicked from his flat but his mum insisted he must stay to get a doctors note so they can get compo ?. The place Is/was rammed to the absolute limit. Beds down corridors, make shift wards in reception areas and they’re having to deal with crap like that.. 

Hope they all voted Tory. Isn't beds in corridors what they voted for? 

Archived