IGNORED

Vital to win the toss against QPR?

Never to the dark side

I hope Nahki Wells starts against QPR along side Fam.

Not sure if QPR are one of the teams that like to kick towards their own fans in the SECOND half.

Hope we win the toss and we can kick towards us City fans  in the first half

If NW is more "up our end" in the first half he might not hear the the QPR so much

Loftus road has such a poorly designed stand for the away fans. From the upper tier you cannot see action in the penalty area properly. The architect should have been shot.(Maybe it was designed that way deliberately, or am I being a cynic?) Hate going there as a result. And the QPR fans nearby are vile.

Having said that we've had some great goals there in recent times from Micky and Brett Pitman

come on Naki show the ****ers

3 minutes ago, prankerd said:

Vital to beat qpr, to stay in those vital top 6 places, if we loose or draw it will be a massive blow today.

No it won’t - this is just one round of Championship fixtures and should City leave Loftus Rd empty handed we’ll all be disappointed but not phoning the Samaritans......

Remember - nothing is won in February 

4 minutes ago, Robbored said:

No it won’t - this is just one round of Championship fixtures and should City leave Loftus Rd empty handed we’ll all be disappointed but not phoning the Samaritans......

Really? I'd say the chances of a team winning one out of the 81 Championship matches in February is pretty high.

1 hour ago, Never to the dark side said:

Not sure if QPR are one of the teams that like to kick towards their own fans in the SECOND half.

If NW is more "up our end" in the first half he might not hear the the QPR so much

A friend of mine is a QPR fan and I have been to a couple of games there already this season. I don’t think they are one of these teams where it matters which end they play in first half and second half.

The issue with them is they seem to have days where they are outstanding and days when they are abysmal with seemingly little rhyme or reason. Get them on a good day and we win at a canter. Get them on a day when they are on form and we are not and they are capable of scoring four or five.

One thing we can take advantage of is they do seem to play dangerous passes in and around their own penalty area. I don’t know that Marley is fit yet but players that can harass their defence and take advantage of mistakes they make may be the order of the day...

• Admin
2 hours ago, Never to the dark side said:

I imagine that if he's on the bench today he may not get a warm welcome warming up on the touchline 

4 hours ago, Robbored said:

Nothing may be won in February but a lot can be lost. If any of the teams chasing a play off place go on a losing run in February, it may be too difficult at the end of the season to get back into contention 

9 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

Nothing may be won in February but a lot can be lost. If any of the teams chasing a play off place go on a losing run in February, it may be too difficult at the end of the season to get back into contention 

Of course..............:cool2:

Archived