IGNORED

Robins TV today

CyderInACan

10 minutes ago, yardy said:

The most annoying thing about Robins TV is when they do a replay of something thats just happened......while the game is still going on ?

Also the camera movement to follow what's happening is sometimes a bit slow. However, overall it' not a bad fiver's worth and it makes it worthwhile to take a trip to Europe, or wherever, when we are playing away ?

3 minutes ago, Frenchay Red said:

Also the camera movement to follow what's happening is sometimes a bit slow. However, overall it' not a bad fiver's worth and it makes it worthwhile to take a trip to Europe, or wherever, when we are playing away ?

Hahaha i agree on both counts

27 minutes ago, Frenchay Red said:

I believe VPN Airways, the preferred travel operator for away day city fans, is carbon free. 

It is indeed.

Any idea if the full 90 will be shown.  I was out yesterday at daughter’s dance show, so only seen highlights.  Would like to watch the full 90, only second game I’ve missed watching in some format this season.

3 hours ago, Davefevs said:

It is indeed.

Any idea if the full 90 will be shown.  I was out yesterday at daughter’s dance show, so only seen highlights.  Would like to watch the full 90, only second game I’ve missed watching in some format this season.

I'm not aware of the full game being available to watch as a catch up. But others more knowledgeable may be able to help.?

3 hours ago, Shtanley said:

Said to the club I’d like to be Toby’s partner in crime for a game sometime. Don’t think they’re as keen ?

That sucks.  Would be great to have one of "us" on there.

I guess they'd be worried about controlling a fan, but when it's someone that's pretty respectable and known to be decent like yourself or @Davefevs it would work well

Archived