IGNORED

JOHNSON OUT!

Bar BS3

Hopefully not needed anytime soon, but can those that regularly feel the need to attract attention by posting such drivel, because we’ve lost a few games, please add all posts to this thread and let the rest of us get on with supporting the team..?

If we don’t finish top 6, feel free to grumble on here. 

Those of us who want (or wanted) Johnson out had (have) genuine concerns about him. 

We won today and put a decent string of results together but still will still feel there are those grounds for concerns. 

Petulant & Childish threads like this do no good mate, grow up a little. 

23 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Those of us who want (or wanted) Johnson out had (have) genuine concerns about him. 

We won today and put a decent string of results together but still will still feel there are those grounds for concerns. 

Fordy you've made many petulant and childish comments about LJ so don't stand the moral high ground with this thread mate......

I plonked this in a separate thread, but we may as well copy and paste it every time someone gets on their high horse...

I don't know why this needed dragging up. Ultimately, while some will always dislike Lee Johnson and wouldn't be upset for results to turn in a way that'd see him gone, the majority of supporters just want him and the team to do well.

At the moment, we're doing well. In fact, we've been doing pretty well for the best part of 18 months barring the odd wobble here and there.

Sure, top six is the target. Sure, he'll be under huge pressure if that doesn't happen. But let's keep the points scoring on the pitch rather than off it.

34 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Hopefully not needed anytime soon, but can those that regularly feel the need to attract attention by posting such drivel, because we’ve lost a few games, please add all posts to this thread and let the rest of us get on with supporting the team..?

LOOK EVERYONE LOOK AT ME 

37 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Yes mate doing well atm but lets not forget weve watched some dire shit this year.

35 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

To be fair we've had to put up with snidey, cock-sure nonsense from you and others for weeks about how LJ is useless, incompetent, he's lost the dressing room, "anyone could do a better job" etc

Forums and social media are ridiculously reactionary, and whilst I don't particularly approve of the OP, you are guilty of the exact same thing as all the crap you posted a few weeks ago has been proven to be absolute BS in a very short space of time. 

18 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

Some people take these boards a bit too seriously and personally I think.....

I agree chief - and I’ve probably been guilty of that in the past too - but @Bar BS3 trying to dictate where people can post their views is hilarious and petty and divisive and just wrong.

Before this run of four wins in a row we lost four games in a row and then got dumped out of the FA Cup by a lower mid table league one club. During that time people expressed concerns - simple as that.

But now they are being told that they were wrong and their opinions should be limited to one thread started by @Bar BS3 today. It’s a load of comical guff from a ‘point scorer’ ...

...oh well, I’m gonna have another pint of Thatcher’s to celebrate a fantastic away win today 

1 minute ago, Badger08 said:

I think @Bar BS3 has the right. What cracks me up is, during a losing run it's ok for the outs to shout and scream, but on a winning run we can have the right of reply. So, basically the outers can never lose.  

Anyway, I just want everyone to get behind the team and the manager for the rest of the season. 

It's Bristol City Brexit.

48 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Here is the attention you so desperately crave. Bellend 

41 minutes ago, BCFC Grim said:

Win our fourth game in a row and people want to point score. Brilliant. On another note, Fam is well and truly proving me wrong. A real focal point who doesnt stop running.

...and when we lose our fourth game in a row there's a load of different people that also want to point score.

Sadly that's the nature of a forum like this :( 

18 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

To be fair we've had to put up with snidey, cock-sure nonsense from you and others for weeks about how LJ is useless, incompetent, he's lost the dressing room, "anyone could do a better job" etc

Forums and social media are ridiculously reactionary, and whilst I don't particularly approve of the OP, you are guilty of the exact same thing as all the crap you posted a few weeks ago has been proven to be absolute BS in a very short space of time. 

Absolutely... it’s not just them in all fairness mate... lost the dressing room ??

59 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Great result today and a great run of form. 

I will add however that anything other then Top 6 is a failure. The most financially backed City manager ever. He has yet again been backed by SL this window 

This is his squad now. Lots of 'clubs' in the bag after plenty of transfer windows

Time to deliver top 6 

4 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

Great result today and a great run of form. 

I will add however that anything other then Top 6 is a failure. The most financially backed City manager ever. He has yet again been backed by SL this window 

This is his squad now. Lots of 'clubs' in the bag after plenty of transfer windows

Time to deliver top 6 

Fair enough mate... net spend in last few transfer windows is negative though I would imagine?

23 minutes ago, Badger08 said:

I think @Bar BS3 has the right. What cracks me up is, during a losing run it's ok for the outs to shout and scream, but on a winning run we can't have the right of reply. So, basically the outers can never be wrong.   

Anyway, I just want everyone to get behind the team and the manager for the rest of the season. 

Everyone has a right of reply but you clearly didn’t read the op post where he didn’t congratulate the city players on winning another game or another clean sheet but wanted to have a dig at other supporters

I have no problems with someone starting this thread. The abuse/anger directed towards LJ has been ridiculous and typical of the petulant social media world we live in. Have an opinion but make it reasonable. 

Oh, and when you post, ask yourself the question. What would I feel like if it was my name there instead of the person I’m hammering?

24 minutes ago, Badger08 said:

Is that because this is all making post like this look insane? 

"He's consistently out-coached by managers who are in charge of teams with inferior squads and smaller budgets. 

Is he getting the very best out of this bunch? absolutely not. 

They're going to want season ticket renewals soon ... better start earning that grand off me I tell you."

What's insane about it? That post was after yet another dreadful home performance, time to put a show on in front of our home support and then that season ticket renewal might be more tempting. 

20 minutes ago, MC RISK77 said:

Fair enough mate... net spend in last few transfer windows is negative though I would imagine?

Agree, but it's the nature of the beast. Well over 60 signings in his tenure....we really need to start seeing some big strides ON the pitch 

His latest run of results is madness though. Unbelievable how he has just seemed to turn it around. Let's hope this run can continue 

1 hour ago, Bar BS3 said:

Hypocrite warning

38 minutes ago, RobintheRed Red said:

Yes mate doing well atm but lets not forget weve watched some dire shit this year.

I do not dislike Lee Johnson. 

I'm thrilled with a fourth win on the bounce - really great feeling when we stuff the two blue/white hoops on their own turf in four days.

Great that this season's blip didn't last too long. 3 point next Friday against one of the clubs who always seem to be able to beat us without too much effort.

1 hour ago, Fordy62 said:

1 hour ago, Bar BS3 said:

Posts like this, and from the 'out' camp, is precisely why this forum becomes more vitriolic each time Johnson goes through a bad patch.

So stupid.

Each side needs to take it with a pinch of salt, LJ still has issues as a manager, but he's equally seen over from golden runs.

Unfortunately we live in a world of social media that feeds the media.

Throw away comments without thought on here, and other platforms get automatically picked up by the National media and translated accordingly.

All it does is add pressure to the players and management team.

It's just a shame that we sit 6th in the Championship and people are still talking about such subjects....when we should all be enjoying it.

I can't think of a better time to be supporting the team, rather than moaning about it. Been guilty of showing frustration, but long term we are doing ok. Not only on the pitch but throughout the Club.

I've only one gripe...that's the bloomin parking or travel...It's 3rd World.

Archived