IGNORED

16 cup finals

harvey54

With the table as close as it is and with so many teams still competing for promotion chances or fighting relegation this season's run in is going to be one hell of a roller coaster ride. 

This league is incredibly unpredictable still but I've got to give Johnson credit where credit's due. A few weeks ago I would have willingly swapped him for Warnock or Hughton but our ability to scrap it out has been impressive and now we're challenging for automatic promotion and I didn't think that could happen. 

I think that looking at the quality and potential in the squad after Friday we have as good a chance as anyone.

I don't know whether to have gravy or custard on my humble pie but I'm a very happy to be able to eat my words from a few weeks ago. Hold on boys cos its going to be one helluva ride in from here. 

CTID!! 

The Championship is certainly unpredictable and both the Baggies and dirty Leeds  have won 1 in 5  - if their respective forums are anything like this one ...................:facepalm:...............:shocking:

City and Fulham are the form teams right now and with 16 games to go it’s getting really really tense.

I think the Baggies will be in the top two. But with Leeds that’s another story as I predict early March they will drop out off the top two and then struggle for the remainder of the season to stay in 3rd or 4th spot.

For the first time this season there is actually a 3 point gap between 6th and 7th. I expect that gap to gradually grow and we now have the team to stay in the top six and the destiny is now with LJ and the players to bring it home. 

COYR

It really is a cliche & cannot believe I’m saying it, but we have to take one game at a time. Don’t get to ahead of ourselves, this league has has a way of biting you on the backside. Just tick each game off as they come along. There will be ups & downs between now & the end of the season, so we just have to stay all together. You listen to the Liverpool players at the moment & not only are they saying it, I believe they mean it. It’s what the best teams do. Yes we have a massive opportunity, but one game at a time. COYR 

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

The Championship is certainly unpredictable and both the Baggies and dirty Leeds  have won 1 in 5  - if their respective forums are anything like this one ...................:facepalm:...............:shocking:

I hope for their sakes that they haven't got a Robboblueandwhite and Robbowhite respectively ?...:cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

32 minutes ago, TomF said:

We find our home form we finish in top 6 imo 

Oh, without a doubt. Got no concerns about us maintaining our away form.

Nine home games left, need to be looking at winning five of them and that would probably be enough.

Lucky we've just signed a striker who's scored the most amount of goals in this division in home games for his previous team...

This is what makes the Championship so insanely brilliant and exciting - only two weeks ago we were slipping to mid table and looking like we were dropping out of the challenge, and now we're right back on for a promotion battle; even sitting within touching distance of 2nd place.

I'm absolutely gobsmacked with this latest run of wins, really makes you wonder what the hell went wrong over the festive period.  If only we had won one of those exceedingly poor home losses, we'd almost be in the top 2.

It's going to be an amazing finish to the season. Come on you reds ..............

Archived