IGNORED

BCFC England V BCFC RotW

Port Said Red

A previous thread got me thinking about the training session competitions you could set up, based on home grown and foreign players. I have these two teams, but every time I have put them together I remember someone else. Both of these are barring injuries and loans.

BCFC England has the Paterson, Cundy, Britton, Morton Watkins and O'Leary on the bench.

BCFC Rest of the World has Morrell, Holden, Wright and Jonny Smith. No sub keeper unless we have any kids that qualify.

**EDIT** and I just realised I ****** up because O'Dowda is left wing back for the Rest of the World. Even I don't think Dasilva is that good! :)

BCFC  England.png

BCFC  ROW.png

2 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

A previous thread got me thinking about the training session competitions you could set up, based on home grown and foreign players. I have these two teams, but every time I have put them together I remember someone else. Both of these are barring injuries and loans.

BCFC England has the Paterson, Cundy, Britton, Morton Watkins and O'Leary on the bench.

BCFC Rest of the World has Morrell, Holden, Wright and Jonny Smith. No sub keeper unless we have any kids that qualify.

**EDIT** and I just realised I ****** up because O'Dowda is left wing back for the Rest of the World. Even I don't think Dasilva is that good! :)

BCFC  England.png

BCFC  ROW.png

Afobe for England one? Also can’t believe I’ve seen a Bristol City 11 with no Eliasson!

4 minutes ago, Charlie BCFC said:

Afobe for England one? Also can’t believe I’ve seen a Bristol City 11 with no Eliasson!

See what I mean? It’s amazing how easy it is to miss people. I was trying to get a formation with a non English leftie in, I guess I could have gone 4 4 2 and played NE on the left. Is Afobe counted as English, I couldn’t remember if he played for one of the African countries??

8 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

BCFC  England.png

BCFC  ROW.png

I'm not 100% sure that Janneh qualifies as English. Spoke to Matt Parsons in Tampa during pre-season and he told me that he'd had to take Saikou to the US Embassy in London as he didn't have an English passport so was travelling on a Gambian one (I think it was Gambian, certainly a west African country). Anyway, I think he's Gambian.

5 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

See what I mean? It’s amazing how easy it is to miss people. I was trying to get a formation with a non English leftie in, I guess I could have gone 4 4 2 and played NE on the left. Is Afobe counted as English, I couldn’t remember if he played for one of the African countries??

Democratic Republic of Congo.

Archived