IGNORED

away followings

MattWSM

3 hours ago, ExiledAjax said:

@MattWSM

The club itself has a very detailed record for most of this century. Annoyingly they stopped updating it last season.  https://www.bcfc.co.uk/fanzone/away-days/

@poland_exile I know! Still there but not been updated for a couple of seasons. I asked Matt Parsons about it when he was SLO but it didn't get changed.

I too asked but to no avail. I like to know away followings, both our own and those of rival teams at the Gate so I can make a judgement about our true support numbers. If I don't hear it at the match, and it's not reported in the Post report, I find myself trawling other teams or other media outlet websites. Annoyingly I fail on some and have to use an estimated figure. 

1 hour ago, Dolman Block B said:

4400 over the last two away games

Honestly think something is pretty close to special for our lot. 

I would love to create the same sort atmosphere at the Gate

Away from home amazing 

Home is rather shite  

Our chance to change their Friday and get the stadium rocking 

259FF68A-83FD-43B7-B926-07BF782B776B.png

D8F97850-EB61-4C67-91BB-48143E6398F4.png

Gas will soon be grateful to get those numbers for a home game ...

Away from home amazing 

Home is rather shite  

Can we take another 4400 Tues/ Saturday at the end of Feb 

Tuesday at Huddersfield

Sat at Millwall

Would be amazing to prove we can take 2500 to Yorkshire on a Tuesday night...

How many are we going to take to these games?

Away from home amazing 

Home is rather shite  

4230 according to official figures I saw from the clubs (1934 Reading, 2296 QPR) but I'm not jibing about the difference, it's a magnificent effort from the City fanbase. God only knows what the decibel count was, certainly well above that normally allowed in libraries. 

2 minutes ago, MattWSM said:

Tuesday at Huddersfield

Sat at Millwall

Well, I know for a fact that we'll be taking at least 4 to Millwall if that helps.

9 minutes ago, RoystonFoote'snephew said:

4230 according to official figures I saw from the clubs (1934 Reading, 2296 QPR) but I'm not jibing about the difference, it's a magnificent effort from the City fanbase. God only knows what the decibel count was, certainly well above that normally allowed in libraries. 

The other 170 in home end ?

6 minutes ago, One man went.... said:

I wonder if Millwall will open the bottom tier and be brave..

No chance 

1 hour ago, MattWSM said:

Tuesday at Huddersfield

Sat at Millwall

More like 500 at Huddersfield.

1 hour ago, MattWSM said:

Tuesday at Huddersfield

Sat at Millwall

Well, I wasn’t there yesterday but I’ll be at Huddersfield. So that’s one extra already!

6 hours ago, MattWSM said:

Tuesday at Huddersfield

Sat at Millwall

You are living in a fantasy world if you think we would take 2500 to Huddersfield, let alone 2500 in the midweek. 

People just getting back on their feet after Xmas, just had two popular away games, couple of home games now coming up and all that is before we get to the issue of it being a midweek game and how far away it is and how unglamorous a fixture it is. Most people would need to take the day off of work to go to Huddersfield. I think I'd rather go to work and save holiday days for something else! 

Have you ever been to Milwall? Again it's a miserable place to go. Not really a place where you can wonder around the local area. It's pretty much a place where you go straight in and straight out and even then you might encounter having a brick thrown at the coach window or something. 

Less than 400 at Huddersfield, around 1000 at Milwall.

1 hour ago, Up The City! said:

You are living in a fantasy world if you think we would take 2500 to Huddersfield, let alone 2500 in the midweek. 

People just getting back on their feet after Xmas, just had two popular away games, couple of home games now coming up and all that is before we get to the issue of it being a midweek game and how far away it is and how unglamorous a fixture it is. Most people would need to take the day off of work to go to Huddersfield. I think I'd rather go to work and save holiday days for something else! 

Have you ever been to Milwall? Again it's a miserable place to go. Not really a place where you can wonder around the local area. It's pretty much a place where you go straight in and straight out and even then you might encounter having a brick thrown at the coach window or something. 

Agree on Huddersfield, 1800 minimum at Millwall, seems to be a lot of interest in this one.

2 hours ago, Up The City! said:

haha, would be good though

Yep have been to Millwall a few times. London Bridge is ok for doing a bit of wandering then a few stops down to South Bermondsey.  

9 hours ago, bcfc01 said:

Well, I know for a fact that we'll be taking at least 4 to Millwall if that helps.

9 hours ago, One man went.... said:

I wonder if Millwall will open the bottom tier and be brave..

We’d have to take a lot more than 4 for them to even think about it, and then they still wouldn’t.

Archived