IGNORED

Spurs V Man City

Up The City!

3 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Am I right in thinking that this means that Liverpool are on course to currently seal the title away at Man City..?! (If both teams match each other’s results until then) 

Would they rather win it there or at Everton?

13 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Am I right in thinking that this means that Liverpool are on course to currently seal the title away at Man City..?! (If both teams match each other’s results until then) 

Liverpool only need 6 more wins to lift the premier league trophy. It could all be over by end of March.

6 minutes ago, hodge said:

This is some football manager level shit right here 14 shots vs 2 and losing 2 nil while youve also had a red card

To be fair against a team like Man City it’s probably the way to get a result against them 

Man City have become too tippy-tappy. trying to walk the ball into the net every time.

Spurs showed them that having a shot when you get the chance brings dividends.

Nothing worse than a team winning the Prem at a canter.

Would be great to see four teams in with a chance of winning it on the final day of the season.

8 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

I would have him over Rice in the squad 100%

Winks, Henderson and possibly Ox in  midfield 3 I reckon. Nice mix to that and all very hard working. 

1 hour ago, RedLionLad said:

Liverpool only need 6 more wins to lift the premier league trophy. It could all be over by end of March.

That’s only if Man City win their next 6 games. They play Leicester City (away), Man Utd (away) & Chelsea (away) in their next 5 games.

Man City are currently averaging 2.04 points per match.

Archived