IGNORED

three city fans on Sounds of the City

Never to the dark side

7 hours ago, Ska Junkie said:

Good listen, well done boys.

One point, yes, Brentford are going really well but there's another team with the same number of points I believe. ;)

COYR.  

The thing is they were nowhere after 12/15 games and even since then, they have had a few what I like to call “Championship results” in their run, so they are not the infallible wonder team everyone likes to paint them.  If they were, as you point out, they wouldn’t be sitting on the same points as us.

• Admin
11 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Just listened back, it was a decent debate. 

I don't normally tune into the show but know two of the people that were on there. I hate to admit I still forget it is on so early in the evening on a weekday

I still think of Twentyman's show on a Friday evening

I thought it was a decent debate and lots of intelligent views put across, I assume it is not a regular thing having fans on the phone in?

It's refreshing to hear other people have similar opinions, at least I know I am not going completely mad !

55 minutes ago, phantom said:

I don't normally tune into the show but know two of the people that were on there. I hate to admit I still forget it is on so early in the evening on a weekday

I still think of Twentyman's show on a Friday evening

I thought it was a decent debate and lots of intelligent views put across, I assume it is not a regular thing having fans on the phone in?

It's refreshing to hear other people have similar opinions, at least I know I am not going completely mad !

Yes, quite normal. Probably once in every three will be 3 “your guest my guest” guests!!!!

2 minutes ago, ZiderheadTJ said:

Always enjoy Sound of the City,  I don’t listen live but always catch up in the week. Enjoy many podcasts at work, as I do a bit of driving. Along with OSIB, robins on the wire and that Peter Crouch Podcast. 

Those are the same 4 on my list, together with Makem Takem (basketball pod). 

11 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

The thing is they were nowhere after 12/15 games and even since then, they have had a few what I like to call “Championship results” in their run, so they are not the infallible wonder team everyone likes to paint them.  If they were, as you point out, they wouldn’t be sitting on the same points as us.

Absolutely agree . Getting frustrated with the hype around them !! We’re there with them !!

Must admit ...

just listened to the show...

The Lads seemed friendly and knowledgeable about the club and players on the show .

Also came across positively..
Couldn’t fault a word they said & they answered the questions well ..

Its always good to catchup on the BBC sounds app when as someone else above stated .. “ had other things to do “

Also enjoy when they have Patch and Matt on too...

Archived