IGNORED

150/1...

Aslanovic

3 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

This is why people like Denise Coates make £323m a year.

And every now and then there's Leicester.

I put a few quid on at 200/1 week before last.

Win the next two home games then beat Leeds and we're top :shocking::w00t:

Yeah, I know..

It's ludicrous odds.  Not at all reflecting the likelihood.  We have more like a 20/1 to 25/1 shot.  Leeds are 5/6 in most places which is the real reason why the likes of Denise Coates makes so much money.  Vast majority of bets placed will be mug bets on them.  The league is tight, anyone of a number of sides can win it.  

12 minutes ago, Henry said:

If people who don’t understand betting.

at 150/1, if you put a tenner on on City to win the league... you lose a tenner

Not really.

If you really understand it, you'll be laying it off on other teams.

Such a gap - take advantage and fill yer boots.

7 hours ago, The Bard said:

No they aren't.  They are level on points with us yet apparently are 12 to 15 times more likely to win it.  We're the value.   

They are 20 rimes more likely to win the league for a reason like Leeds are 150 times more likely to win it for a reason (according to the bookies) this hasn't stopped me putting a few shillings on the mighty reds though 

I did a tenner for top two finish.

Less about winning or losing.

All about added spice to the end of the season.

Same last year and went away for last half a dozen games. Middlesbrough in the rain midweek. Christ.

Boy wants to do the same. Imagine. Secured on penultimate game at Swansea....

Betting with the heart you'd have a couple of quid on the City, betting with your head, Brentford looks like a tidy outsider bet. 

Scoring goals for fun, great goal difference which is worth a point, not that long ago they swept us away at the Gate etc. This could be their year.

46 minutes ago, Redstart said:

Betting with the heart you'd have a couple of quid on the City, betting with your head, Brentford looks like a tidy outsider bet. 

Scoring goals for fun, great goal difference which is worth a point, not that long ago they swept us away at the Gate etc. This could be their year.

this is a very rare occasion where betting with your heart coincides with betting with your head.

Archived