IGNORED

Birmingham cup replay

Jerseybean

10 minutes ago, BigTone said:

Other way round I think

I think Brum are classed as the home team tonight - didn’t they draw 0-0 ‘away’ at Cov in the first game?

Edit: yep- it was Cov 0 Brum 0 in the first match - Brum had their ‘biggest away following for years’ ??

Looks like they agreed a 50-50 split of the ground for the tickets - I would have objected to that if I was in power at Cov - just to annoy them!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51240855

4 hours ago, weepywall said:

I remember when we played Bath City in the FA cup at AG, drew the first game 1-1, think Bodin scored the equaliser for Bath then the replay was also at AG. Presume that was because clubs could give up home advantage for financial reasons back then.

Yes but City fans weren't put in the away end, it was as you were in respect of ends.

Yep - Birmingham are 'home' for the replay.

Saw on the local news that many Birmingham City fans attended their first 'away' game ever when they met ten days ago. As Birmingham City were away most Birmingham season ticket holders couldn't sit in their regular seat as they were 'away'. Many chants of "who's the W****r in my seat ? 

1 hour ago, Alex_BCFC said:

Birmingham likely to field a joke teams so don't think it will have any impact on Friday.

Don't know about the starting 11 but their bench looks a bundle of laughs..

1296358874_clownfootball.jpg.89d16e46c2c5fb2d0f5d69a1e81af778.jpg

Archived