IGNORED

Football special AFTER the Birmingham game to Worle and WSM

phantom

8 minutes ago, phantom said:

GWR are putting on a football special this Friday night after the Birmingham game from Parson Street

Not the ideal time but at least they are trying. . . 

As Mr @Never to the dark side will tell us, don't forget to get your tickets for Parson Street (unless you are going somewhere else)

image.png

I reckon that's perfect timing! Don't have to leave the pub early

• Admin
3 hours ago, Midred said:

Ex Northern rail defunct carriages, low insurance risk?

These are the ex GWR stock from London 

3 hours ago, Vincent Vega said:

Perfect timing unless they cancel it,then you're ******. Never trust the last train is my life motto.

Don't worry @Vincent Vega there is another service after 

35 minutes ago, MrBibs said:

Reckon they’re catering for the Blues fans

This has been the norm the last few night games, sadly GWR keep forgetting to advertise the service at Weston and Worle.

I've been in touch with Jerry, he's going to tweet about it nearer the game and will get the club to advertise this service in the pre match information 

4 minutes ago, phantom said:

These are the ex GWR stock from London 

Don't worry @Vincent Vega there is another service after 

This has been the norm the last few night games, sadly GWR keep forgetting to advertise the service at Weston and Worle.

I've been in touch with Jerry, he's going to tweet about it nearer the game and will get the club to advertise this service in the pre match information 

So what is last train from parsons street on Friday please 

Mark

Just had a look at the timetables and it appears the 22:00 and the 23:10 from Parson street to weston

as well as the  parson street to BTM trains at 22:06 and 22:22 are  now booked timetabled services

Its a shame its a long gap from 22:00 till 23:10 for those heading in the weston and taunton directions

• Admin
4 hours ago, Never to the dark side said:

Mark

Just had a look at the timetables and it appears the 22:00 and the 23:10 from Parson street to weston

as well as the  parson street to BTM trains at 22:06 and 22:22 are  now booked timetabled services

Its a shame its a long gap from 22:00 till 23:10 for those heading in the weston and taunton directions

Correct mate

Archived