IGNORED

Burnley

Charlie0016

3 hours ago, Robbored said:

I have a lot of time for Sean Dyche and Burnley. I see them as a role model for us and other Championship clubs of a similar size.

I see Sean Dyche as a complete plank. His time with us was a disaster. Fighting with your own team mates just doesn't do it for me especially when you are by far the worse on the pitch yourself.

2 hours ago, BigTone said:

I see Sean Dyche as a complete plank. His time with us was a disaster. Fighting with your own team mates just doesn't do it for me especially when you are by far the worse on the pitch yourself.

Dyche was injured during his entire stay at City with a serious back injury that ended his career early. He himself say that it never worked our for him at City.

That said Dyche is a very decent manager who was worked wonders at Burnley on a limited budget until they reached the PL. A guy with his CV would be an ideal replacement if LJ ever left City.

6 hours ago, Robbored said:

I have a lot of time for Sean Dyche and Burnley. I see them as a role model for us and other Championship clubs of a similar size.

5 hours ago, CodeRed said:

Ah Robbored is in the house....

Another Day Another Troller

I’ve been as quick as anyone in the past to jump on Robbored’s trolling posts - but can’t see anything contentious at all about his post to which you replied (above) - Burnley is a town with a population of 88,000 - yet Mr Dyche has kept them competitive in arguably the best and hardest division in the world - not sure why Robbored saying their club is a role model for us is ‘trolling’ ...

6 hours ago, Robbored said:

Agreed. I’d happily follow in their footsteps. Good manager, club financially is run astutely and a team that has enough quality to stay up. 

22 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

I’ve been as quick as anyone in the past to jump on Robbored’s trolling posts - but can’t see anything contentious at all about his post to which you replied (above) - Burnley is a town with a population of 88,000 - yet Mr Dyche has kept them competitive in arguably the best and hardest division in the world - not sure why Robbored saying their club is a role model for us is ‘trolling’ ...

Absolutely this. 
Possibly his best and least trolling post/thread involvement, ever. 

If we can emulate Burnley (promoted, relegated, promoted again & compete) I think most will be very happy*

*except those who’d want LJ sacked for being relegated from the prem and each time we lost a game during our following promotion challenge..! 

8 hours ago, Robbored said:

Dyche was injured during his entire stay at City with a serious back injury that ended his career early. He himself say that it never worked our for him at City.

That said Dyche is a very decent manager who was worked wonders at Burnley on a limited budget until they reached the PL. A guy with his CV would be an ideal replacement if LJ ever left City.

God no

8 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

I don’t  take much notice of CR - He gets gets a bee in his bonnet if I post anything he doesn’t understand or like.........:dunno:

4 hours ago, Robbored said:

Did they ever play in the same team? Sure you got the right bloke Tone?

Not 100% no but I remember him fighting someone cos I was at the game with my mate Stirs, however as my signature will attest I can no longer call on him for backup

2 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

I don’t think Dryden and Dyche were at the club at the same time - pretty sure Dryden left before Dyche joined us, but it matters not, have a good day 

quite possibly

22 hours ago, BigTone said:

Don’t remember that one, but do recall but Gerry Gow v Booby Gould.  There was only ever going to be one winner of that particular scrap.

Archived