IGNORED

Filip Benković - Pre-Match Press Interview (“presser”)

Davefevs

I think LJ will play him as someone that brings it out can add so much. Especially at home where we can at times struggle to pass it up the pitch. 

I'd be surprised if that happens on Friday though.

On 05/02/2020 at 05:17, JonDolman said:

I think LJ will play him as someone that brings it out can add so much. Especially at home where we can at times struggle to pass it up the pitch. 

I'd be surprised if that happens on Friday though.

I wouldn’t, given we have brought him in for height, and Birmingham pose an aerial threat through Jutkiewicz.

On 04/02/2020 at 23:44, Davefevs said:

Looking forward to seeing this lad play.

Speaks very maturely for a 22 year old.

26 minutes ago, Leveller said:

I wouldn’t, given we have brought him in for height, and Birmingham pose an aerial threat through Jutkiewicz.

I would suspect he will start tomorrow, unlikely the club would have give pre match brief and then not select him. Interesting to see whose place he takes, unless we play 3 at the back

• Admin
16 minutes ago, daored said:

I would suspect he will start tomorrow, unlikely the club would have give pre match brief and then not select him. Interesting to see whose place he takes, unless we play 3 at the back

I think that he was put up for this interview as he was late coming to the club so there was no interview with him when he joined

4 hours ago, Leveller said:

Not seen Benkovic play in the flesh but the clips I have seen, he is very strong in the air and better than Kalas, Baker & Williams. Against Jutkiewic we have always struggled aerially so current form aside against the Birmingham front two I would pair Kalas & Benkovic 

I think LJ could well go 3 at the back tomorrow with Benkovic, Williams & Baker.

Henriksen likely to come into midfield with Smith and then I have no idea who LJ picks for the rest of the team as we now have so many options to choose from

Archived