IGNORED

4,832!

freezer

48 minutes ago, Montpelierblue said:

Given that our fan base has changed so much in the last 2 decades I don’t think we are doing too badly. 18000 ST holders this season who mainly bought knowing we weren’t going to be staying up last year. Feb is the tightest month of the year and a third game v Reading wasn’t particularly appealing with 5 important games this month.  Bang on about the thrill of football being eroded since 2000.....more atmosphere watching my 8 year old play on a Saturday morning.

Fully agree with your last point loved sundays watching my son played for a top team that rareley lost exellent football and many rows involving dodgy refs snarling parents great fun compared to the sterile atmoz at football now zero action on and off the pitch how i miss my trips to ninian park dodging hot pies and cups of piss and a tear up at the train station after

8 hours ago, Keyardiv said:

See if this works.

I think of us as similar, mid-sized clubs. At one time CCFC was quite unpopular with much of the local population due to reputation. People I knew wouldn’t go near the place. 

Incredibly I still hear this sort of talk. I haven’t seen one issue at the new stadium. Bearing in mind you could easily get a 5 yr ban for even looking at the away fans these days such is the OTT stewarding. I’d say the ccs is probably the safest place you can be in Wales on a Saturday pm. 

Archived