IGNORED

Interview with Johnson

ExiledAjax

“It’s a very, very competitive league, the Championship, and often the margins are so fine, that if you if you go to bed knowing that your mate in the team next to you is a quality player and you can trust them with your life, there’s a good chance of success on the day.”

Definitely one for the Brent-isms thread.

2 minutes ago, boadle said:

“It’s a very, very competitive league, the Championship, and often the margins are so fine, that if you if you go to bed knowing that your mate in the team next to you is a quality player and you can trust them with your life, there’s a good chance of success on the day.”

I tend not to sleep with teams , at least not all at once .

At my age . 

"You can see them [Diedhiou and Afobe] pairing up quite nicely. We’re very versatile in the ‘hat’ of the team, as we’d call it, in that front four." The "hat" of the team? I have never heard of this part of the team. If Fam and Benik are the hat does that make Bentley the shoes and our CBs...the pants?

4 minutes ago, boadle said:

1 hour ago, Shtanley said:

Can someone let me know when the audio is uploaded then I'll listen to it

Not sure how much you know about podcasts mate. But basically you can follow/subscribe to them using an app. They'll show up in a "feed" and you can download them to listen to later if you like. 

Some even have optional patreon subscriptions where you can pay for little extras. You should look into it, might enjoy it.

Anyway, it's published now. Seems to only be about 7 minutes according to the podcast blurb - starts at the 19 minute mark. 

2 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

Not sure how much you know about podcasts mate. But basically you can follow/subscribe to them using an app. They'll show up in a "feed" and you can download them to listen to later if you like. 

Some even have optional patreon subscriptions where you can pay for little extras. You should look into it, might enjoy it.

Anyway, it's published now. Seems to only be about 7 minutes according to the podcast blurb - starts at the 19 minute mark. 

Not too much, the team do it all for me I’m just the talent.

checked earlier and it had been uploaded but then disappeared from my subscription feed. I’ll have a gander later x

9 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

Satire? 

Edit: yes

Archived