IGNORED

Table after next 6 games how close will it be

lost black rat

i have looked at the next 6 games of the top six , predicted the results and added the points to the table , that I think will be won over the six games 

Leeds         a         Forest           2 - 1                                       Brentford     h      Middlesbrough    3 - 0                       WBA      a Millwall   2 -2 

a         Brentford     2 - 0                                                              h      Leeds                    2 - 0                                     a Redding   1 - 1  

h        City               1 - 1                                                              a     Birmingham           0 - 2                                     h Forest    1 - 1

h        Redding        2 - 1                                                             h       Blackburn             1 - 1                                     a city          2 - 1 

a        Hull            0 - 1                                                               a          Cardiff                  1 - 2                                  h  Preston  1 -  1               

a      Middlesbrough  2 - 1                                                       a             Luton                0  - 0                                    h Wigan    2 - 0

Fulham         a Blackburn            1 - 2                              Forest              h       leeds                         2 - 1                City      h    Birmingham     2 - 0 

a millwall                 1 - 1                                                     h        Charlton                    2 - 0                           h      Darby                1 -1                                                                        h  Barnsley               2 - 0                                                      a         WBA                            1 - 1                          a     Leeds               1 -1 

a Derby                    1 - 2                                                   a      Middlesbrough           1 - 1                            h   wba                     2 - 1

h Preston                 1 -1                                                    a      Cardiff                         1 - 1                            a     Huddersfield        0 - 2  

h    Swansea          1 -1                                                          h        QPR                             2 - 0                             a     milleall                2 - 2 

that would leave after 36 games    Leeds        65 pts 

Brentford    64 

Fulham      64 

Wba         63 

Forest      63 

City        62 

could it all come down to the last game ?

27 minutes ago, brady bunch said:

Agree Brentford is going to take one of the 2 top spots, as they look unstoppable at the mo. I have you roughly right on the table, but its a funny old game....

Is that the same Brentford that were above us in 3rd a couple of weeks ago but are now on equal points with us?

They can be great, agreed, but it would seem they are very inconsistent, much like the rest of the division.

I think Fulham will end up top at the end of the season, based on nothing but guesswork.

8 minutes ago, richwwtk said:

Is that the same Brentford that were above us in 3rd a couple of weeks ago but are now on equal points with us?

They can be great, agreed, but it would seem they are very inconsistent, much like the rest of the division.

I think Fulham will end up top at the end of the season, based on nothing but guesswork.

They will probably need to win matches as well . 
:shifty:

40 minutes ago, brady bunch said:

Agree Brentford is going to take one of the 2 top spots, as they look unstoppable at the mo. I have you roughly right on the table, but its a funny old game....

There’s literally no reason why Brentford could, but we can’t. 

I’d agree that on their day, they look formidable - but the table doesn’t lie, at this stage of the season, and we are there level on points with them. Above them in the current form table and have been no more than 6 points (I think) behind them all season. 

How our new signings integrate and impact us, is going to be massive!

We’ve arguably strengthened more than any other challenger in the January window. If they settle in well, we have every change of things being very exciting..! 

37 minutes ago, richwwtk said:

I agree re Fulham.

Looking at the form tables, Fulham should leapfrog WBA and Leeds pretty soon and I think they'll stay there.

Archived