IGNORED

Really missing transfer talk

Top Robin

Shame the window is closed, I for one really enjoyed the rumour, speculation, paper talk. It was exciting to check into OTIB to see who the next possible signing was...the more unlikely and extreme the better in my warped world!  Some people who take life too seriously would get so wound up and irate about suggestions which just added to the fun of it all. OTIB is a little flatter without it....the summer one cant come soon enough.

16 minutes ago, Top Robin said:

Shame the window is closed, I for one really enjoyed the rumour, speculation, paper talk. It was exciting to check into OTIB to see who the next possible signing was...the more unlikely and extreme the better in my warped world!  Some people who take life too seriously would get so wound up and irate about suggestions which just added to the fun of it all. OTIB is a little flatter without it....the summer one cant come soon enough.

It’s just a shame that football matches get in the way. 

• Admin
44 minutes ago, Top Robin said:

Let's be honest 99% of it was made up bollocks that once someone had retweeted it suddenly everything became gospel 

Finally the transfer forum thread can grind to a halt 

2 hours ago, Top Robin said:

Yes, it’s much easier to idolise new signings before they start actually playing and looking ordinary!

1 hour ago, mozo said:

If it helps I'd be happy to pretend to be in the know and pick an Angers player to tell you all about...?

Do it - and I’ll say that I’ve watched him play, and he’s great. 

I loved it, because I now reckon there are genuinely only 3 possibly 4 posters who I now trust.  We’ve weedled out the BSers.  Those who I now trust posted some things that backed up their claims, rather than some posting after the event, but claiming they were first.

3 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

I loved it, because I now reckon there are genuinely only 3 possibly 4 posters who I now trust.  We’ve weedled out the BSers.  Those who I now trust posted some things that backed up their claims, rather than some posting after the event, but claiming they were first.

Who are the other 3??

Archived