IGNORED

Millwall away

class not gas

10 minutes ago, class not gas said:

When are the Millwall tickets on sale?, upper tier holds 4000, so we should get 3500 allowing for segregation. Should be a good day out in the capital.

Pretty sure we usually get around 2k. 

8 minutes ago, slartibartfast said:

Just go in the home end   Job's a good'un ! :clap::yes:

Yes that's the way to go, a few pints in the Five Bells in New Cross Gate - start a few City songs to get the atmosphere going, walk up through Cold Blow Lane and into the Dockers Stand.

Doubt there'd be any problem with that?

12 minutes ago, weepywall said:

I think City v Millwall is probably a far higher risk game than Norwich v Millwall, plenty of bad blood between us and them, still ongoing.

My cousin still has dents in his transit van after accidently driving into some of them (on the pavement) many moons back along Bedmnster Parade.

Not one of them offered to pay for the damage...tight gits

12 minutes ago, BobbyC said:

My cousin still has dents in his transit van after accidently driving into some of them (on the pavement) many moons back along Bedmnster Parade.

wouldn't have liked to have been in your "cousins" shoes if they had got hold of him "bob"...….

The only discussion I have had is about the bottom tier which will not be available to us, it very rarely is to most away teams so not a surprise, I did try though?

I will give met police a ring today about extra allocation, again however it is normally reliant on tickets being sold before the extra are requested . 

always a cracking atmosphere at Millwall 

Two things in regards to the Millwall tickets, (am very local to the Den so I go every year)

1. On the club website it says tickets go on general sale on Monday the 19th of February, yet the 19th is a Wednesday?! 

2. Does anyone know how many tickets have been sold and whether it is likely I can get a ticket on general sale on whatever day it is?!

Cheers LondonRobin!? 

On 05/02/2020 at 20:04, BobbyC said:

“Tools of the trade” in the back also?

yeah! and my uncle whos a black belt in ju jitsu beat up 10 of the cockney W*nkers with his left testi !

Archived