IGNORED

Just tried to post a poll

Bristol Rob

Deffo AV. Their arrogance and sense of entitlement really grinds my gears. Add to that they're cheats an awl and they win hands down. I really hope they get their just desserts sooner rather than later. 

West Ham have delusions of being a top club again but aside from nicking the olympic stadium off the public and being invited to bring their own sodding bubble machine to AG a fe years back they don't boil my piss as much as (adopts rank brummy accent) the villa  

1 hour ago, Bristol Rob said:

But it errors.

Anyway, all I was going to ask was...

If you could pick from one of the following two clubs to get relegated this year, would you rather see Villa or West Ham sent to the Championship?

Depends what division we are in.

Villa if we go up and West Ham if we stay down. I quite fancy a trip to the London Stadium.

That said, I dislike the owners of West Ham and would not be sad to see relegation happen to them.  

To answer my own question.

I have no time for either club, so a second Villa demise might be amusing as I'm not convinced they have learnt any lessons from their last Championship experience, but equally the way West Ham are losing money in a tax payer funded stadium should make for interesting times.

Basically, both of them to drop.

Re actually making a poll, create a new post with title and content as normal then after doing that change content at top to poll and put the poll in separately.  Then when it’s all filled in it won’t error. Granted it’s confusing.. 

4 hours ago, TomF said:

Re actually making a poll, create a new post with title and content as normal then after doing that change content at top to poll and put the poll in separately.  Then when it’s all filled in it won’t error. Granted it’s confusing.. 

Basically, I'm one of them idiots.

Archived