IGNORED

Naming the South Stand

Fuber

Is it going to happen? 

Seems ages now we've been sat just calling it the south stand, so my question would be - who would or should it be named for? 

Personally, while the great man is still with us and for many more years to come, I'd support naming it the Alan Dicks Stand. 

Unless, of course, Alan would be to embarresed to perhaps have the entire stand name after him, maybe Gerry Gow? 

8 minutes ago, Curr Avon said:

Why not name it after our most successful manager? His City team's finished second in the top tier, were FA Cup runner's up and still own a joint record for the most consecutive wins during a season in the Football LEAGUE, with 14.

Step forward Harry Thickitt.

Nice idea but I think it would be a bit hollow as I doubt anyone who attends games was alive during that era and there's hardly any footage so people can't relate to it.

15 minutes ago, Galley is our king said:

Be careful what you wish for, there is no stand currently named after an egg chaser .......

Exactly what I was thinking. 

The South Stand is fine. Everything else was in place long before they were here!

1 hour ago, One Team In Keynsham said:

Stealing my Bell End gag from a few weeks back? You need original material.

Hahahahahaha ive never heard that one before hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ........... hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Archived