IGNORED

I will boo...

deadredfred

Flashback to possibly my favourite Bristol City related quote ever, by McInnes a few years ago on his time here.

“I remember one of my first days at training; all these players parked their cars and came over the hill towards me in their red training gear. There was maybe 40 or 50 of them — it was like watching Zulus coming towards me."

2 hours ago, !james said:

I felt like booing watching some of the crap McInnes put out. Remember Marc Wilson? Stephen McManus? Ryan McGivern? Playing Stead and Pitman on the wing? *shudder*

It was Richard Foster as a midfielder that still gives me nightmares.

He was bad enough in defence, then one game McInnes had the genius idea of moving him upfield.

A training cone would've offered the back line more protection.

1 hour ago, TheCulturalBomb said:

Flashback to possibly my favourite Bristol City related quote ever, by McInnes a few years ago on his time here.

“I remember one of my first days at training; all these players parked their cars and came over the hill towards me in their red training gear. There was maybe 40 or 50 of them — it was like watching Zulus coming towards me."

Yes, I remember that quote.  Couldn't help thinking that, although he gets some credit for keeping us up for one season, he added about another 30 (mainly mediocre) players to that number, without getting rid of many of the ones he was complaining about!

Archived