IGNORED

Fulham game - Mates Rates Codes (Merged)

Red Army 75

• Admin
20 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Mates rates codes available 12.50 a ticket. Plus celebrating 125 years 

I have a code if anyone wants it

Bristol City’s 125-year anniversary season will be marked with a day of celebration at the Fulham game at Ashton Gate on Saturday, March 7th (12.30pm KO).

And to help register this landmark in the Robins’ history - founded in 1894 - there will be discounted entry, including a special £12.50 Mates Rates offer for friends and family members of Bristol City season card holders.

The City players will also wear a limited edition commemorative shirt, which will be available to fans for pre-order, with more details to be announced soon. The game will also feature a special souvenir programme.

City Chairman Jon Lansdown said: “Earlier this season we were 125 years old and this will be a day for all City fans to celebrate the club that means so much to us.

“We feel it is right to offer discounted entry so that as many people can experience our home of Ashton Gate and we’re expecting a full house in what will be an important match.

“A limited edition shirt is in production which will celebrate City kits over the years and we are looking forward to making this available for supporters to view and pre-order ahead of March 7th."

Details for the discounted entry are as follows:

£12.50 Mates Rates – Bristol City season card holders can bring two friends for £12.50 each. Each season card holder will be sent a single-use unique code for them to pass on to friends/family to reduce the price of two Bristol City v Fulham tickets to £12.50 each. Please note this unique code cannot be used by a Bristol City season card holder and must be used by the friend or family member attending the game. Supporters can move seats in order to sit with their friends but will need to arrange over the phone by calling our Supporter Services team on 0117 963 0600.

£12.50 Members Tickets – Bristol City members can claim tickets for just £12.50 in the Dolman Stand or Atyeo Stand (this offer is also available to 2019/20 Bristol Bears members, Bristol Bears season card holders, Bristol Flyers season card holders and Bristol City Women season card holders). 

Atyeo Stand – A small area of the Atyeo Stand will be open to home supporters for this fixture.

23 minutes ago, Tinmans Love Child said:

Hope the commemorative kit isn’t like that awful gold and blue one we had v Stoke at Wembley!   Shouldn’t it be green and yellow halves like that Man Utd kit back in the mid 90’s?

In 1895 our kit was red shirts with navy shorts and socks ! Weird . Prior to that when we were Southville Fc we wore yellow and red halved shirts with black shorts just like Melchester Rovers in Roy of the Rovers !!! That would be pretty cool to be fair ! 

10 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

In 1895 our kit was red shirts with navy shorts and socks ! Weird . Prior to that when we were Southville Fc we wore yellow and red halved shirts with black shorts just like Melchester Rovers in Roy of the Rovers !!! That would be pretty cool to be fair ! 

They’ll probably go for the red and navy then as an experiment to gauge the reaction and see if they could get away with us using those colours like the other Bristol sport teams.

That’s my conspiracy theory anyway.

• Admin
18 minutes ago, Ohbasso said:

They’ll probably go for the red and navy then as an experiment to gauge the reaction and see if they could get away with us using those colours like the other Bristol sport teams.

Very interesting, it would certainly explain why our year of formation suddenly changed 

50 minutes ago, Ohbasso said:

To be fair I think the colour combo of red and navy looks pretty good and it’s a unique combo

4 hours ago, ExiledAjax said:

And for me I'm over the moon as this is my one game this season as I'm back in the UK for work the following week. Naturally I bought a full price ticket yesterday.

I also bought two members tickets for the Dolman yesterday at £34 each. Bugger! 

Just to give people the heads up. 

I contacted Supporter services this morning, spoke to a nice guy called Dan. He refunded me the £68 for the seats in the Dolman I bought earlier in the week and rebooked the same seats at the £12.50 rate. ?

Archived