IGNORED

FAO Section 82 - stickers

The Saturday Boy

1 hour ago, Masala said:

Hi, my son ordered some stickers on 28th Jan ready to take on a school trip to Spain on Sunday. He hasn't had them yet, he's emailed S82 to check but no reply. He's just told me he didn't put a house number on the order though! Do you know when you sent them?

Ta

Couldn’t they have just delivered to them to the house with no number on it?

1 hour ago, Masala said:

Hi, my son ordered some stickers on 28th Jan ready to take on a school trip to Spain on Sunday. He hasn't had them yet, he's emailed S82 to check but no reply. He's just told me he didn't put a house number on the order though! Do you know when you sent them?

Ta

Hi mate. 
I’ve just messaged the S82 lads on twitter. They have stickers available at the Spanish bar. If you need them before Sunday you’re probably best off trying to get to Spanish on Friday pre-Brum game and have a chat with the boys and they’ll give you the stickers. Doubt they’d make it in the post in time. 
Just turn up at Spanish, and ask anyone in the vicinity for the lads selling stickers. You’ll be pointed in the right direction. 
Hope that’s alright. 

2 minutes ago, James said:

Drop me a PM with the details pal, we'll get something sorted in time for Sunday ??

Cheers James. 

Archived